TS SaveEditor Tool | 0.3.11.0 [alpha] [1.49]

I think I’m experiencing the same custom freight bug as this one below , minimal euros for for a 5 hour in game drive 

If if it helps 

https://vtlog.net/job/652835

Is the details of the route and we had “small roads “ set as the satnav route - with two ferry rides 

On 2/27/2019 at 1:03 PM, Melvinkooi said:

I've found a custom Freight Market job bug yesterday.

When i made a custom job from Bialystok to Turku. The program only calculate the ferry length that's between Tallinn and Helsinki and not the whole length of the job itself. So the job only gives me around 732 euro's and 2 hours in-game time to complete the job instead of thousands of euro's and more than 10 hours to complete the job which makes the job impossible to get any money and XP gain out of it.

I haven't tried any other jobs with any other ferry yet so this bug might affect those jobs with a ferry in between too.

• 1 month later...

I have been with this error

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at TS_SE_Tool.FormMain.FillUserCompanyTrucksList()
   at TS_SE_Tool.FormMain.PopulateFormControlsk()
   at TS_SE_Tool.FormMain.worker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, [TPH] iNadeox said:

Is this tool now stable? Or can it still break saves?

Hello iNadeox.

The only ways that the program corrupts the Save are:
- Change truck using the option in the tool.
- Buy a garage without first having visited that city.

• Thanks 1

Jorge Sandi

jorensanbar

Nova Transports CEO

https://novatransports.com

28 minutes ago, [NT-CRC] jorensanbar said:

Hello iNadeox.

The only ways that the program corrupts the Save are:
- Change truck using the option in the tool.
- Buy a garage without first having visited that city.

46 minutes ago, The Rock said:

Never broke save for me bro , but i dont have enconter any bug

@LIPtoH much appreciate

Thanks for the replies! I'll be looking forward to testing this out and when things go well, I'll try to make a tutorial about it so more people would use it. I also made a detailed Virtual Speditor tutorial couples hours ago but the post hasn't been approved yet.

• Thanks 1

76561198136394601.png

// Isaiah Wijesekara | Philippines | Former [ETRVTC] Driver | TMP ID 10832 \\

// [TPH] Truckers Philippines | Member Since November 15, 2014 | TrucksBook \\

image.png.3a469fc6c20225a7608e8705bb8150c5.png|image.png.9dd78c47b8aceb13f4907f4d2d669585.png|image.png.744ced8a4ea99071cd7af3b1892ef168.png|image.png.7e3bb40469f591d1f01db0bb788244ff.png|image.png.2575f58f66623c27724459bd2538fcf1.png|image.png.b185e69ecf1956dd8d073810c550ade5.png|image.png.d2d3099e2a60bcb9e4916e09413dfa8a.png

image.png

3 hours ago, [TPH] iNadeox said:

Thanks for the replies! I'll be looking forward to testing this out and when things go well, I'll try to make a tutorial about it so more people would use it. I also made a detailed Virtual Speditor tutorial couples hours ago but the post hasn't been approved yet.

This tool is very helpfull in convoys , unlockying cities and stuff

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2019 at 12:29 AM, MohawkUK said:

I think I’m experiencing the same custom freight bug as this one below , minimal euros for for a 5 hour in game drive 

If if it helps 

https://vtlog.net/job/652835

Is the details of the route and we had “small roads “ set as the satnav route - with two ferry rides 

I've also experienced the same thing when generating a job from Cologne - Calais.

When I decrypted the save file and checked the distance, it was set to "5".

Upon changing it to the correct distance, it shows the correct output.

Hope this can be fixed, this is a great tool that I've been using a lot.

15 hours ago, Basher515 said:

Hope this can be fixed

It's not a bug but how this tool is working.
For freight market it gather information from loaded save files, don't provided with program from the start. It made this way for people that uses map mods and cases when SCS reworking existing map. 
Only way to "fix" this is to populate route database from your saves before using program. In future updates will be added extended route data calculating from partial data (Let's say you want to add a job from point A to B but this path dont exist and it will try to find intersecting routes from A to C + C to B). This way you will get route data closer to real one.
I don't know how to better implement this because setting lowest value of 5km for all missing paths it's not good and setting highest value of 4000km not good either.
If someone has a suggestion please leave a comment.

• 3 weeks later...