Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can other mods be possibly added to multiplayer other than winter mod?

dragonslayingmaster1000

Question

What I mean is other mods can be approved just like winter mod and people will be able to download them. There can be a whole forum thread on the list of the approved mods along with links to them. Mods that will not affect other players like graphics mods, truck mods (as long as the engine isn't anything crazy), sound mods, trailer mods, and other mods like that.

7 answers to this question

Dear @dragonslayingmaster1000

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ 

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

• True Story 1

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Hi all

Since this topic has been inactive for  2 more days , i will have to move this topic to Unsloved Topics.

If you still need any help ,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved