ETS2 achievements question...

di9girl

Question

Hope it's okay to ask this here!  I'm working on my ETS2 achievements.  I'm having trouble with two in particular.

The "Scania Trucks Lover": I've picked up trucks from the Scania HQ location 3 times now and delivered them and haven't got the achievement.  I've looked at the community guides on Steam but all it says is to deliver trucks from the Scania HQ.  Any idea if the trucks are meant to go to a particular location or company?  I got the Volvo one with no issues.

The "Cattle Drive" I've completed 3 times too and haven't received the achievement.  I read somewhere it had to be from the Aria company but I've done that twice now and so I'm wondering if the delivery has to be to somewhere specific, like a farm or a company?

Any ideas?

10 answers to this question

Hello :)

You can read these: 

Scania Trucks lover

For Scania you need to go to Södertälje to pickup the trailer and deliver to a Scania truck dealer, then you have "Scania Trucks lover"
To find the cargo it's a matter of waiting and luck like like everytime.

Cattle Drive

Drive a livestock trailer? There is only a few places where you can find them. The only sender to give you that trailer is Aria that you can find in Trelleborg, Aalborg, Jönköping, Esjberg.
You just need to find a Live Cattle trailer then you ready to deliver.
If it helps you can sort freight by the recipient.
To find the cargo it's a matter of waiting and luck like all specific cargos on this game.

1 hour ago, di9girl said:

Maybe I didn't deliver to a Scania trucks dealer for that one... that makes sense

So you need to deliver to a Scania truck dealer

1 hour ago, di9girl said:

But I've definitely delivered live cattle from Aria.

Make you you take a Livestock trailer

Like here:

Spoiler

22175C7471D970DF5B4A0244E4C9EB6C9DE43E15

Livestock deliveries can be picked up from the company Aria from Scandinavian cities, like Jönköping. I got my truck from there.
They're rare and you won't see many jobs being offered for this truck load. Accept one such delivery and bring it to its destination and the achievement will unlock.

You can watch this video

Spoiler

On 1/1/2019 at 5:01 AM, di9girl said:

maybe it has to be from and to Aria company?

No, when I do this achievement, I just deliver Livestock trailer from the company Aria from Scandinavian then deliver it to any cities. Then achievement is unlocked.

But as I mentioned above, are you sure you get the right trailer ? (Like picture above, it must be a livestock trailer)

And if it still doesn't unlock, try to do this achievement in other profiles

You can download from here

Dear di9girl,

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ 

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

@Tomukas37 Thank you, that's fine :)

@[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang Yep, definitely had the livestock trailer, I could see the cows through the slats.  It's weird.  Achievements are unlocking, because after that I did a few of the special transport ones and they unlocked perfectly okay.  I'm going to try the livestock one again.  Oh, and do you know the company name of the Scania Dealer I have to deliver too, or is it the same name I'm searching for as the delivery point?  Does that make sense?  I know I go to the Scania HQ, that's fine, I can do that and I can find the delivery of trucks but it's the end point I need to get correct.  Last time I tried there were 3 or 4 different delivery points of that delivery.

Dear @di9girl,

This topic has been inactive for more two days (which means this topic has been inactive for 5 days in total). Because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved section. 

If you still need help, please submit a support ticket on the support system: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you everyone for your participation, have a great day!

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.