Car savegame modding

alekexe

When the rules updated I have actually read them and found out about car modding.

I decided to try it myself today, used Car Modification Guide from Forerunner(which is btw great)

but I got in a weird situation. Even though "It is permitted to save edit default trucks' paint job on cars",

which I did(I used Volvo FH16 Paint job A), I get kicked out of the servers because of invalid accessory set is detected.

Am I in some gray area? Did I mess up with modding? What can I do to fix it? Please share the fix and explanation with me, it would be greatly appreciated. :))

OZusWhy.png

foUKIRI.png

As of right now these modifications aren't possible to be used.

Perhaps you should make a suggestion to get the addon team to add support for these modifications, because they are very clearly things that should be allowed, looking at the rules.

Just now, S p a r k i e said:

As of right now these modifications aren't possible to be used.

Perhaps you should make a suggestion to get the addon team to add support for these modifications, because they are very clearly things that should be allowed, looking at the rules.

I agree, and just to show that I am not making things up, here is the link to the rules >> https://truckersmp.com/rules

On 1/4/2019 at 1:57 AM, NishizumiGLSP said:

Mp them or ask support ^^

I got reply from Senka,

"Hello alekexe,

You have received a new comment on a support ticket from [WTLVTC - Owner] Senka.

Dear alekexe, The developers are still working on this with no ETA at this current time. Apologies I cannot help you any further with this matter. Is there anything else I can help you with? Kind Regards, [WTLVTC - Owner] Senka TruckersMP - Trial Support

Best Regards,
TruckersMP Team"

On 1/5/2019 at 10:09 AM, alekexe said:

I got reply from Senka,

"Hello alekexe,

You have received a new comment on a support ticket from [WTLVTC - Owner] Senka.

Dear alekexe, The developers are still working on this with no ETA at this current time. Apologies I cannot help you any further with this matter. Is there anything else I can help you with? Kind Regards, [WTLVTC - Owner] Senka TruckersMP - Trial Support

Best Regards,
TruckersMP Team"

There you go :) 

Dear @alekexe

I am going to move your topic to the Archive. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

• Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived