Reseting every time.

Macea

Question

Hello Truckers. So i have a problem. When I'm in the game, for example, I am in Calais, and later I have done a delivery to Duisburg. And if I want to restart my game, i have to put my ID and password once again (even if I selected remember me, but not a problem) but when I enter the game, I can clearly see that nothing changed (that I am back in Calais and not in Duisburg, where i disconnected)

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Macea said:

I am using bitdefender, and I did all from above, but still nothing changed... I remain where I was the fist time... I tried to run it as administrator.

Try disabling bit defender and see if that has any effect, bitdefender is known to block autosaves from saving.

if you still have the problem, I suggest manually saving from the menu.

2 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Try disabling bit defender and see if that has any effect, bitdefender is known to block autosaves from saving.

if you still have the problem, I suggest manually saving from the menu.

ok, so, I disabled my bit defender, and still nothing.. And when I tried to manually save the game, it suddenly closed..

Hello,

We'd like to get information if your problem has been solved now!

Sincerely,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.