Accident

Bananenbrot001

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @Bananenbrot001 ,

If other players are intentionally trolling you, disrespecting rules, you can report them in-game by clicking Tab, then on player nickname and below you will see "Report player".
Other option is to grab enough evidence when someone is ramming you for example, and later on you upload that video on youtube for example and report them via website.

About the repairs, you can repair your truck using command /fix , but you can use it every 10 minutes, and it will repair only your truck but not trailer. ( command /fix will not work in EU1 server ).

4 hours ago, SalePro said:

Hello @Bananenbrot001 ,

If other players are intentionally trolling you, disrespecting rules, you can report them in-game by clicking Tab, then on player nickname and below you will see "Report player".
Other option is to grab enough evidence when someone is ramming you for example, and later on you upload that video on youtube for example and report them via website.

About the repairs, you can repair your truck using command /fix , but you can use it every 10 minutes, and it will repair only your truck but not trailer. ( command /fix will not work in EU1 server ).

Thank you very much, sir. If I don't remember the name of the person, is it possible to look somewhere up his name?

13 minutes ago, Bananenbrot001 said:

Thank you very much, sir. If I don't remember the name of the person, is it possible to look somewhere up his name?

If you have a recording you can search for the ID number within the logs in Documents/ETS2MP folder 

Should be the log spawning file, just Ctrl+F in there and search the name and ID number or one of each. 

This video will guide you.

Hello,

Multiple great answers have been given. Did the given answers help you? Please let us know!

Sincerely,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Dear @Bananenbrot001

This  topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply due to ths i will move this topic to Inactive Topics.

if you still need ant further help,feel free to DM me or other support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all

This topic has  been inactive for a further  2  days,due to this  i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics

If you still need further assistance,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved