Problem Linking Game

YELIMS804

Question

I have gone through the forum looking for other questions on this topic and ive tried every solution offered. I am having an issue linking ATS. However, I already have ETS2 linked and no issues. Whats also odd is that it recognizes my DLC for ATS but not the game? Im not getting an error message, its just not doing anything. I have tried changing my settings on steam and have no issues connecting ETS. If anyone has any advice, please send it on over!

5 answers to this question

Hello there,

Due to a recent update of Steam, it's possible your privacy settings are altered.

Go to your profile in Steam and click on edit. Navigate to your privacy settings and make sure that your profile and game details are both set to public. The little checkbox in the game details area needs to be unchecked in order for our system to detect your games. Consult the following screenshot for a visualized view on what it eventually should look like:

https://prnt.sc/j4gkew.

Please let us know when your problem is resolved!

Sincerely,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Support Team

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.