ATS World of Truck External Contract Issues.

SgtButtNugget

Question

Hello.

How do I get External Contracts to work properly in both ETS2 and ATS? For some reason, 7/10 times it doesnt show any jobs. I've tried the typical ''Travel to another Garage'', ''Sleeping'', ''Tow to TruckShop'', neither works. As far as I can see, both games and ALL the DLC I own is connected as it should be.

I hope for a fast, concrete answer to, what I should do to fix this.

Regards,
Soupya

6 answers to this question

Hello

Dear @MoneyTrucker 1- Login to your World of Trucks account. https://www.worldoftrucks.com/

2- Go to the Profile section of MyPage. You will see that the American Truck Simulator box is empty.

3-Click the Connect the game button.

4- Click on the green button to add American Truck Simulator to your account via Steam.

5- Enter your Steam username and password. It will send a password to your e-mail address as you will log in to the browser. If Mobile Guard is enabled, you will enter the password in the application on your phone.

6- He will then redirect you to the game selection screen at www.worldoftrucks.com. Click Connect Selected Games button to connect the selected American Truck Simulator game.

7- American Truck Simulator has been integrated into your World of Trucks account via Steam. Linked games now also have it.

8- When you reach the profile page, you can see that American Truck Simulator profile tool information is empty.

Happy Games

Dear @MoneyTrucker

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of inactivity, i will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions ,feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again. 

Thanks for all participation! 

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days due to this i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting  a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved