Asia Mega Gathering Trucky In 2018 :D

Chemistry_TMP

We are held Asia Mega Gathering.

Server, Europe 1, and 100+ players attend it. ( Admin.. Why not open event server.. you talked "if more than 100 people, we don't open event SERVER!!!!"

We are lag, and many accident. T.T

Following is Trucky Picture!

https://imgur.com/a/IK1xTdX

[ File Size is Very Big, It is replaced Imgur. ]

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Hi there,

If event has more 100 players join, why don't you tell them to register on ets2c.com website and give proof to TruckersMP STAFF in feedback ?

32 minutes ago, Chemistry l TeamAudi said:

( Admin.. Why not open event server.. you talked "if more than 100 people, we don't open event SERVER!!!!"

Why don't you send proof that 100+ players will join to Upper Staff ? Such as here

And remember you must have proof that more 100 players will join before event starts

On 12/30/2018 at 1:38 AM, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Hi there,

If event has more 100 players join, why don't you tell them to register on ets2c.com website and give proof to TruckersMP STAFF in feedback ?

Why don't you send proof that 100+ players will join to Upper Staff ? Such as here

And remember you must have proof that more 100 players will join before event starts

I'm already tell each Team CEO. But Team Users and CEO annoying click it.

So, many of users not ets2c.com chosen.

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

2 hours ago, Chemistry l TeamAudi said:

I'm already tell each Team CEO. But Team Users and CEO annoying click it.

I think that's not the reason. TruckersMP STAFF (Event Manager) need the proof (100+ players join) before the event starts. 

But you cannot provide the evidence or your evidence is not enough the number of players join the event, that why TruckersMP cannot open event server for you !

On 1/4/2019 at 7:51 PM, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

I think that's not the reason. TruckersMP STAFF (Event Manager) need the proof (100+ players join) before the event starts. 

But you cannot provide the evidence or your evidence is not enough the number of players join the event, that why TruckersMP cannot open event server for you !

Oh. It is almost have to do.

Okey, If we held sooner or later, I proof 100+ players in Server.

:D

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Dear Chemistry,

Since the title of the thread involves a date, which you have specified to be 2018, and any possible dates with that year have now fallen into the past, I am going to be moving your topic to the archive to prevent any useless replies.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic
  • Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived