Game TimeTable [Real Hours to Game Hours]

willians1002

Howdy truckers,

I've created time table where you can cross real-life hours with the In-Game time.

This is most useful if you want to plan your drive to be in daylight or at night.

In this timetable, you can see in Blue color the night time and daytime in Yellow.

This info was taken in the UTC zone, as the community is from around the world, you're able to convert the hours to your timezone. To do this, simply select at the bottom if your timezone is in EAST or WEST. You'll have a purple cell, where you can input your timezone difference.

Examples:

If your timezone is +5, you should use the EAST table and input 5:00 or 05:00

If your timezone is -5, you should use the WEST table and input 5:00 or 05:00

The timetable will be checked frequently and be updated if necessary.

Howdy truckers,

I've created a timetable where you can cross real-life hours with the In-Game time, which helps you plan your drive to be in daylight or at night.

In this timetable, you can see in Blue color the night time and daytime in Yellow. I took this info in the UTC zone. As the community is from around the world, you're able to convert the hours to your timezone. To do this, select at the bottom if your timezone is in EAST or WEST. You'll have a purple cell, where you can input your timezone difference.

Examples:
If your timezone is +5, you should use the EAST table and input 5, 5:00 or 05:00
If your timezone is -5, you should use the WEST table and input 5, 5:00 or 05:00

image.thumb.png.278f48c6e85ba386ebf6c8071dcd218b.png

The timetable will be checked frequently and be updated if necessary.

Spreadsheets at TruckersMP - Time Table

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

5 hours ago, williansouza1002 said:

Updated: 12/01/2019 @ 13:46 UTC

Although I personally am not picky about driving in the day time or night time, I still like how you took the time to make this table. You have an eye-appealing color scheme but I would replace the black background! 

Just some unsolicited advice? Change the document so we can only view it, this will prevent people from messing with your work (adding lines, text, etc.)

Here's how to change the setting:

1) Sign-in to your Google account.

2) Go to the spreadsheet. At the top right, click on "Share".

3) Change the following from "Anyone with the link can edit" to "Anyone with the link can view".

A picture in case you need it - https://ibb.co/zZNmh9t

Hope this helped you out! Once more, thanks for taking your time with the sheet ^_^

• Like 1
  • Woah! 1

9 hours ago, M6Gaming said:

Hello!

Although I personally am not picky about driving in the day time or night time, I still like how you took the time to make this table. You have an eye-appealing color scheme but I would replace the black background! 

Just some unsolicited advice? Change the document so we can only view it, this will prevent people from messing with your work (adding lines, text, etc.)

Here's how to change the setting:

1) Sign-in to your Google account.

2) Go to the spreadsheet. At the top right, click on "Share".

3) Change the following from "Anyone with the link can edit" to "Anyone with the link can view".

A picture in case you need it - https://ibb.co/zZNmh9t

Hope this helped you out! Once more, thanks for taking your time with the sheet ^_^

Thank you for giving your feedback.

I will change the background, any colour suggestion?

The document is editable because in the time zone calculator people need to be able to change the value of the cell. The prevent editing I locked the cells so just me can edit them. If you found any cell unlocked please let me know.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:37 AM, williansouza1002 said:

Thank you for giving your feedback.

I will change the background, any colour suggestion?

The document is editable because in the time zone calculator people need to be able to change the value of the cell. The prevent editing I locked the cells so just me can edit them. If you found any cell unlocked please let me know.

Ah, that makes sense. Smart!

I played around with it for a bit and couldn't find any other color that would make it better, a white background would seem too simplistic. I would keep the background the same unless you feel otherwise :)

• Like 1

On 29.12.2018 at 07:00, williansouza1002 said:

Привет!

Я создал таблицу, где вы можете увидеть время в игре за определенный час в реальной жизни.

Это будет полезно, если вы любите ездить в темноте или при дневном свете.

В расписании вы можете видеть  синим  цветом ночное и дневное время желтым цветом  .

Эта информация была получена в Центральной Европе днем и ночью, в зависимости от вашего местоположения .

Вы можете использовать калькулятор часового пояса UTC, чтобы увидеть время в вашем часовом поясе.

На другой вкладке есть калькулятор. Вы можете выбрать его в нижней части.

Расписание:  https://goo.gl/AAm87R

image.thumb.png.e7179553c474faaae93c4ab64de7b5ba.png

Я сделаю все возможное, чтобы держать его в курсе.

It seems such a trifle, but how much effort was invested in this table. Well done keep it up

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 12/29/2018 at 3:00 AM, willians1002 said:

Hi!

I created a table where you can see the In-Game time in a certain hour in real life.

This will be useful if you like to drive in the dark or with daylight.

In the timetable, you can see in Blue colour the night time and daytime in Yellow.

This info was taken in UTC time zone, daytime and nighttime can vary upon your location.

I'll do my best to keep it updated.

PUIRuln7TLKPPn5m59ZDzA.png

Picture/timetable isn't showing for me O_o
Is it just me, or has something happend to it since about 1 month ago?

• Like 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Matt changed the title to Game TimeTable [Real Hours to Game Hours]
  • Matt unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...