He forgot the email

Shuziko

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there

What internet browser did they sign up on?

If they used firefox then they can do this.

Click on the 3 line button up in the top right.

Click on optins.

Click on Privacy & Security.

Scoll down until you see "saved logins"

Click on "show passwords" and click yes.

This will show you the username/email & password for all of the sites you have loged in on firefox.

I'm sure for other browsers there is something similar to this, but this is the only browser I have used.

Please let me know if this helps!

All the best!

Jamie Appleby

Thanks for using the Support System @Shuziko

//locked and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German