Drift meetup in Calais port

dragonslayingmaster1000

So I came up with this idea of drifting in this area. This is a big NCZ so it's perfect for drifting with the winter mod. I'm hoping I can attract many people to come drift here and we can all have a fun time there. I already got about 15-20 people to come meetup there to drift so I'm hoping more people will join in. You may find me there occasionally.  Make sure you have the physics mod installed of course or you won't be able to drift. I wouldn't recommend going over 60 km/h while doing it or else your vehicle will not steer very good. Both trucks and cars are welcome! I would recommend using the skoda though since it's way better to drift in from my experience.

My best vehicle for these physics that can drift and is really fun to drive is my Volvo FH16, with 4x2 Chassis, Sleeper Cabin, Old's Volvo Engine with 750HP and the 6 speed transmission Allison 4500 R from DAF XF Euro 6. It goes like crazy, not even the Scout Car can go like this, for me that's unplayable at high speeds, but it's fun too. :D

I would like to remind people to do this on private areas. I am all fine with people having fun and drift around. You can also perfectly do that on a private property.

Today I was driving in Calais and people just drift on a roundabout. That is to me just reckless and dangerous driving. People should not be doing this on a public road. When people almost hit you due to fun drifting, that should be a no-go.

Easy drifting:

Buy car

Drive to smooth ground

Put in reverse

Full steering left/right

Full throttle

Spinnin' donuts!

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

20 hours ago, LOCK-MAN said:

I've seen many people drifting on C-D road. Please dont do this on roads, especially C-D road :) 

Happy Trucks

Please don't have snow mod on C-D... Unsafe in that - you either lost control for slipping, or driving too slow so that every other driver wants to overtake (and usually does).

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif

1 minute ago, Roofo said:

Prot's have NCZ ıt's safety

On EU#4 only then, I guess. Or that's why we are meeting in the Calais Port.

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Dear dragonslayingmaster1000,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived