Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Server south Amércia

I would like to know why the South America server is disabled in the truckersMP patch, I like to play on it because my MS is low and has less LAG

BR: eu gostaria de saber porque o servidor south america ta desativado do patch truckersMP ? eu gosto de jogar nele pois meu MS fica mais estável e baixo, assim consigo jogar com menos LAG

rsrsrsrs .... but I asked why it is not enabled, the moderators disabled went offline for a while and then removed the server, I wonder why? I ask that the superirores if they see this message reactivate the server again, it is very good to play for people who live in the country BRAZIL!

ADMIN ?

I want to know if the South America server will be activated again, since I played a lot on this server because it is closer to BRASIl it was more stable the connection and now the South America server is disabled, please activate again!

PT/BR-> Eu quero saber se o servidor south América será ativado novamente, pois eu jogava muito nesse servidor por ser mais próximo ao BRASIl éra mais estável a conexão e agora o servidor south América está desativado, por favor ativem novamente!

1 hora atrás, TheCreepyTruckr disse:

@TR Coruja-SC Os  servidores custam dinheiro e, infelizmente, com muitas pessoas jogando nele, pois preferem jogar sem EU2 com a multidão. Você pode fazer um post de sugestão e trazer a mão, mas é difícil fazer o que é o servidor de tomada para as pequenas pessoas que realmente usam.

OK, I did not know why I started playing a short time ago, thank you very much for your attention! I will not try to open a topic to reactivate the server again, because if it has already been removed is what you quoted, it is not worth in "financial" terms to keep an active server without users enjoying it! I've been asking this question since my truckersMP patch has a fatal crash and I'm also constantly kikado from the server over an unreliable connection but I have a good internet so I wanted to try it in South America but it was cool, thank you!

PT/BR: OK, eu não sabia porque comecei a jogar pouco tempo atrás, muito obrigado pela sua atenção!
Eu não tentarei abrir um tópico para reativar o servidor novamente, porque se ele já foi removido é o que você citou, não vale a pena em termos "financeiros" manter um servidor ativo sem que os usuários aproveitem!
Eu tenho feito essa pergunta já que meu patch truckersMP tem um crash fatal e eu também estou constantemente kikado do servidor por uma conexão não confiável, mas eu tenho uma boa internet, então eu queria experimentá-lo na América do Sul, mas foi legal, obrigado!

Dear TR Coruja-SC,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived