Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No profiles in profile folder

cykelhunden

Question

Hi, so i am having the problem with no jobs, so i googled it, and people said to go into Documents > ETS2 > Profiles and then go into the profile i want to edit. But there is no profiles, the folder is empty? I have two profiles in game, but they don't show up in the folders.

7 answers to this question

Are you sure you're looking in the right location?

Profiles for ETS 2 should be in:

C:\Users\USER\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles

Greetings.

1 hour ago, cykelhunden said:

Where do i then find them, and is there then a way to fix the no job thing? Should i then turn steam cloud saving off?

The profile files saved via Steam Cloud are saved here: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[Steam Profile ID]\227300\remote\profiles\[Profile Number]". Right-click Steam and select "Open Folder Location", from there, double click on the folders starting from "/Steam" using the folder link I pasted above.

For the no job problem, you need to reset your economy. You can do this by either:

• Sleep
  • Teleport to a garage
  • Teleport to services
  • Take the ferry
  • Or any other way that results in the time jumping forward (but still remains the same after the blackout).

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards.

• Like 2

v1.png 

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of inactivity, i will have to move  this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this ,feel free to DM me or our support team members, we  will open this again. ^_^

Thanks for all participation! ;)

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Hello all

Since this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days , i will have to move this topic to appropriate section.

If you still need any help ,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved