Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

idea able use company name on trucks and trailers

Suggestion Name:  Company names on trucks and trailers for online playing

Suggestion Description: A good add on would be let the trucking company be able to run like company names on trucks and trailer.

Any example images: none

Why should it be added? I believe it would be good to add because with the game being so big lot of drivers are getting into whole company deal as like real life basic trucking company etc being apart of company allowing their company names on trucks and trailer would be nice also shows other drivers about company and would like to join in their company take role of ats and ets driving game to the next level. it be nice have displayed on side of own able trailers also rear of the trailers a lot of people get together on discord and drive together taking loads to same towns/city like company etc be very nice add on sure lot others would prolly agree it be nice thing see at some point in time...

• 11 months later...

Hello,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion.  It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed  before and is on our "Frequently Suggested Things" list,  which can be found here: 

Because of that,  I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner