Support for Project Next-Gen Graphic Mod

[I-B.L] Sweren

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember seeing somewhere that SCS is planning on having a graphics overhaul to the game in the near future, which would be very nice to see. I do think some players, with better computers, may have experienced better graphics in other games and to see an overhaul from the standard graphics would be appreciated from those people.. However, if this was implemented into the TruckersMP servers, it would be nice to have it optional, especially for the players who travel around the Calais - Duisburg area and are laggy. 

In my opinion, I think the positives of the addition of a graphic mod, such as Project NextGen Graphics mod, would outweigh the negatives - it's a yes from me! 

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like a cool Graphic Mod! :love:

Would be great if we could choose between different mods which one we want to use. Always gives the game more opportunities to experience it in different ways.

So Love it tho! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please, don't kill me for the new post.

While winter is slowly setting in, an odd question arises in my rather empty head - if texture change is possible in 2022 (as I don't see TMP to add it in 2021), whouldn't it be better to have a more complete packedge such as: textures, better rain phisics and looks (more dread), unified weather as it is in Europe (I mean that depending on the climate certain parts of the continent could get a more frequent rains and/or storms, even if the "Rain slider" is at 0), snowfall in areas with actual snow present instead of rain (ProMods), etc. ...

• 1 year later...

Apologies for the new post but I felt it was better than creating a new thread about the same topic.

I wholly support adding support for graphics mods.

They don't affect other players in any way whatsoever, are entirely optional, and the decrease, if any, in performance should be left up to the player to decide if they determine it to be worth it or not. I hope we get a response from a staff about this but this is a 5-years old thread so I'm not entirely sure if we ever will. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

I fully support this I’ve used the mod for a very longtime now, why not? along with that I think it would be nice to have sounds and rain and road events sync with players just like convoy mode think this would enhance the experience in tmp a little more 👍

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015