Don't go onto C-D Road with Winter Mod

Animaza

My suggestion is, Don't drive down the CD Road at all if you don't mind getting into traffic and accidents. The CD Road is chaos even before the winter mod this year. Also if you watch any admins streams they say "The Winter mod is not an excuse", and it isn't because the physics is optional, if you don't have the driving skill to drive with it on you shouldn't download it.

You cannot force players not to run on CD road when using winter mod. As you know, there are many people who are using winter mod but they still drive well without causing accidents on this road. But for me, I usually drive slowly on this path despite using winter mod or not. To make it safer (not to be banned) you should not use Physics mod , it will be safer for you to run on CD road, and you should drive slowly.
But not only on Cd road but also all roads, you should drive carefully when using winter mod.

2 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

To make it safer (not to be banned) you should not use Physics mod , it will be safer for you to run on CD road, and you should drive slowly.

There's nothing wrong with using the physics mod as long as the driver has the ability to control his truck.  I've gone up and down C-D a few times with the "realistic" physics settings as well as the winter mod and I haven't had any issues.  

If players put some thought into their truck designs they wouldn't be having such a hard time either.  I find it hilarious the amount of players running 4x2 axle trucks with 750 HP engines and 6 gear transmissions, that are suddenly surprised when they floor the gas and spin out.

I don't think it would be such a big deal going to C-D using winter mode IF you know how to drive, respect the limits and not overtake. You may have winter mode, that that is still considered ramming or blocking if you are doing those things. Yes, people will avoid you as much as they can or maybe some will accompany you but never forget to respect the rules tho. :P

So to me they can claim winter mod all they want. I just tell them that they are still responsible for what they did with the winter mod on, they cant blame it on that. If they cant handle it then they can turn it off. And as i always say: you should always record your driving. So if someone rams you, you can make a web report with it. If you drive the 2x4 chassis the one with 2 axels at the back or larger.  Winter mod is not a huge problem its the single axel truck and cars that are hard to control. And then just take it slow. No need to drive like a maniac.

C-D road is highly chaotic and full of unexpected (and some expected) accidents or risky maneuvers. Driving there with winter physics is not a good idea. You would crash in situations where in normal conditions you could avoid crashing by braking or moving away.

It is fun to see people losing control, sliding and doing a 360 flip XD but it is not pleasant for the people they crash because of that.

On 12/28/2018 at 3:26 AM, Dziada said:

The mod is optional. In my opinion, it should not be an excuse to get out of a ban. You chose you to do something, so live with the consequences.

On 1/11/2019 at 2:27 PM, EmirhanN said:

Using Winter mode is your choice. but this does not give you the right to do dangerous driving

I agree with these people. The Winter Mod is optional, it is your choice of installing it or not, if you do you have to know saying "sorry winter mod" isnt an excuse for having reckless driving.  

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

i agree with every single comment here, its their will and option to download the mod and install it, but if they gonna have the mod and then dont drive safe, and instead ram everyone and type in chat "sorry winter mod", you should report that players just because he thinks that he can ram players and drive dangerously and be spared of a punishment, just because he has the winter mod installed.

It is not mandatory to use winter mode, and you can notify people who use this mode and harm players. Also, if you accelerate above 80 Km / h, the truck's control becomes difficult and you crash. ;)

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

using the winter mod & physics mod is up to the player how they drive is down to them so if they get kicked or banned they are the ones who added the mods & was driving the way they where you can use the winter & physics mod on any server but if you want to go around making your truck or car slide you need to use Eu4 

Hello There,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived