0.2.2.6.0 Released

mwl4

Calm guys.  Because TMP has dx9, must wait to updated new dx11..

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

49 minutes ago, Aves said:

you can play in dx 11 now on 134 ive been playing with dx 11 for a while now 

GO to This Pc / users / dopey / documents/ euro truck simulator 2 

then scroll down till you see a file called config.cfg click on that your computer will ask which file to open with click on note pad. once opened scroll down to uset r_device  "dx9" change this to 11 and click save. but this will only work if your graphics card supports and operating system supports DX11 usually a 760ti 2gb and windows 8 or above or you may experience game suitableness and random crashes.

to do this in ATS its the same procedure.

This is a disclaimer if your not computer literate do not try this as this can cause serious complications to your game and you may loose data of the game aswell. 

Capture 5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

iou.PNG

I think the same thing, but for me I Will prefer that they release the update more quickly and dx9 only, and I think a lot of players Will be the same, because if they do that we Will can play mp with all new features and map places but only in dx9 and that is not a big deal for mp, so I think they need to just forgot the dx11 support by now and release the update soon for dx9 only.

We need to be careful complaining about the update because Truckers MP could turn around and say "right since alot of people are whining about the update we are not going to upgrade and let someone else sort it out"  then we will be all stuck ;)  Give them time it will come sooner or later.    I highly doubt it will be out this weekend because its fathers day in uk 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Andy2790 said:

We need to be careful complaining about the update because Truckers MP could turn around and say "right since alot of people are whining about the update we are not going to upgrade and let someone else sort it out"  then we will be all stuck ;)  Give them time it will come sooner or later.    I highly doubt it will be out this weekend because its fathers day in uk 

I doubt that'd ever be the case. They've dealt with people whining and complaining and demanding for years, and the problem has been dealt with much better in recent times as opposed to before. There's no way the amount of whining now would get them to quit. That being said, I'm hopeful that it'll be soon, since the weekend is the peak time for people who wanna play in full servers. I'm sure they'd like to see the servers packed this weekend as much as people want to pack them on the new update.

As a modder myself... Please stop complaining.... These are people that enjoy what they do but have lives as well... Give it time and there will be an update. Remember they have to add non collision and speed limiters for the new Washington cities... Be patient.. Without these people who volunteer their time you would all be stuck in single player forever.

To be fair, the voice navigation isn't something they have to worry about, that's all the base game's job and that's where it'll stay. DX11 might be what's holding it up, since I don't imagine getting the mod's UI to render in a new pipeline is exactly the easiest thing. But, it was done before with getting it to work in OpenGL though, so I'm sure mwl can do it. I also imagine the added content from the new forestry DLC is holding things up, and the new prefabs for setting NCZs in Washington. On top of that, there's also the new trailers and parts added to both games that they have to make sure are taken into account. In all, there's a lot, yes. Thankfully the forums are nowhere near as full of complaints and whining as before, which was my point. It used to be worse, so I'm sure we'll see an update soon and the community will be mostly thankful as always. Sure, you get some impatient bad eggs, but there'll always be those.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2019 at 11:41 AM, Aves said:

The Exp./Open Beta was out for testing/modding purpose for like one month with the possibility to enable DX11 and the TMP staff is starting to implement this "new" stuff after the 1.35 release?

No offense,  just curious.

Ever heard of something like trunks and branches? And why is there no "hey we are at like 20% or so and need x more days/weeks/months". I for my self and a lot of people here dont get it. Maybe someone can enlighten us?

my eyes hurt to read that they do it for free, that they have a personal life that we have patience, but what has made me bleed the eyes is one ILLUMINATED that said that with time the multiplayer will be paid, look ILLUMINATED if that arrived The disappearance of truckMP has happened and they know it as the majority of people that play this game, if they gave us responsible information not ILLUMINATED we would all be calmer.

Dear Complainers,

You should be grateful that TruckersMP has created a free mod for us to use to enjoy multiplayer with Friends/Family. I’m very grateful of TruckersMP Staff they work very hard free of charge rather it answering support tickets, dealing with ban appeals, keeping discord/forum clean, and keeping truckersMP updated. As a programmer myself it not just a push of a button then everything is working everything is done by trial an error with the recent updates of ATS/ETS there was a lot of changes made from New DLC added, New Trailers, and ETC. Instead of complaining and insulting TruckersMP staff you should thank them instead. Honestly, imagine if TruckersMP community didn’t exist at all we would all probably be playing single-player.

Thank You,

Robert

To the people complaining like crazy here, It's not easy to implement a big update like 1.35 is. There is a new ats dlc this time and lots of new areas to the map in ETS2 (germany rebuild and sardinia) which they have to add all the ncz to them. So please be patient, they have not gave up but it takes time and effort.

• Like 1

I just noticed something interesting, the last 20 forum posts were exactly like this.

- Complains about update

- Someone defending TruckersMP

- Compains about update

- Someone defending TrucksMP

It seems that people just come here to complain and not to read any of the last 30 posts or so to read that they just have to wait.

• Upvote 2

On 6/14/2019 at 10:41 PM, Andy2790 said:

lets just giv them time besides fathers day is everywhere

4 hours ago, Ghostprotocol[NL] said:

Wow, tío, cálmate, el equipo está trabajando duro para actualizarlo. Recuerda que son seres humanos, tienen una vida al lado de TMP. 

I am very calm, in fact I have not said anything against truckmp, I only complain about people like you who only know nonsense, if you shut up it would be better for the whole community, with your comments that they have a life, that they do everything for free .......