0.2.2.6.0 Released

mwl4

On 5/31/2019 at 6:26 PM, JamesAgu said:

Please someone help me with truckers mp latest version 2019 june 1st 

What do you mean with help on the latest version.

If you are talking about the 1.35 update on Euro truck 2 than you can not play on the multiplayer.

Unless you rollback in steam  to a previous version.

Ats is still playable.

From what i belive that TMP are waiting for the ATS update to drop which is due within the next 72 hours it all depends when SCS will release the update. also there are many changes with the new update in both ATS and ETS and making them work with the Mod is not easy this is why its taking a long time to make the mod compatible again. also the DEVS here are not on your time there not being paid there volunteers just like the rest of the TMP team and have very real lifes outside a computer ie family, work ect ect and trust me i feel them because im a working man my self and the last bloody thing i want to do when i get in from work is sit at a computer screen doing more work, so quit ya whining and be patient.  You can still play ETS and ATS on the older versions and TMP will update you when they have made a break through in making the mod compatible again :)

• Like 5

iou.PNG

10 hours ago, Allan [Tango TR Owner] said:

From what i belive that TMP are waiting for the ATS update to drop which is due within the next 72 hours it all depends when SCS will release the update. also there are many changes with the new update in both ATS and ETS and making them work with the Mod is not easy this is why its taking a long time to make the mod compatible again. also the DEVS here are not on your time there not being paid there volunteers just like the rest of the TMP team and have very real lifes outside a computer ie family, work ect ect and trust me i feel them because im a working man my self and the last bloody thing i want to do when i get in from work is sit at a computer screen doing more work, so quit ya whining and be patient.  You can still play ETS and ATS on the older versions and TMP will update you when they have made a break through in making the mod compatible again :)

SCS is going to have to release 1.35 for ats by the 11th because that's when washington dlc is coming out.

I have installed the new update in SP and already have the map back on 100%, with every Map Expansion DLC there is about 6000-6500 km of new roads in game:

• Germany revisited part 2 (around 4700 km)
  • Sardinia, Italy (1200-1400 km)
  • France (250-300 km)
  • Kristiansand, Norway (10-15-ish km near the Agro Company)
  • Between Copenhagen and Malmö (5-ish km, a new tunnel)

A little information for everyone who wants to drive around in a truck without a trailer or with a car in MP, I recommend you to update the game and try out the new physics and optimize the braking sensitivity, suspension and other things in SP, because if you hop on MP as soon as 1.35 hits, you might have a lot of accidents, that may get you in trouble.

For example: If you leave the "factory" suspension stiffness ('1' by default) and have the braking sensitivity increased (I believe with the console command you can get it up to '14', but I have it on '7', if I'm not mistaking it is '1' by default and can be increased in the options up to '1.5') as soon as you push the brake pedal halfway or more, your rear tires will lift and lock up, thus making your truck start to spin out, which is of course highly dangerous.

And that's why I will take extra cautions delivering goods in MP after the 1.35 support will hit.

But setting the suspension stiffness '2' or '2.5', as soon as you hit something with you wheels, like: a cement median 'wall' or a speed-bump at high speed, your truck will take off flying. Also, making the stiffness higher than 2.5, every little bump on the road (and let's get real, since 1.30 there is a lot of those, and we are getting even more and more with every update) will your truck bounce out of control, and at that point it will not stop bouncing and you are left with a 100% damaged truck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buksee [HUN] said:

I have installed the new update in SP and already have the map back on 100%, with every Map Expansion DLC there is about 6000-6500 km of new roads in game:

• Germany revisited part 2 (around 4700 km)
  • Sardinia, Italy (1200-1400 km)
  • France (250-300 km)
  • Kristiansand, Norway (10-15-ish km near the Agro Company)
  • Between Copenhagen and Malmö (5-ish km, a new tunnel)

A little information for everyone who wants to drive around in a truck without a trailer or with a car in MP, I recommend you to update the game and try out the new physics and optimize the braking sensitivity, suspension and other things in SP, because if you hop on MP as soon as 1.35 hits, you might have a lot of accidents, that may get you in trouble.

For example: If you leave the "factory" suspension stiffness ('1' by default) and have the braking sensitivity increased (I believe with the console command you can get it up to '14', but I have it on '7', if I'm not mistaking it is '1' by default and can be increased in the options up to '1.5') as soon as you push the brake pedal halfway or more, your rear tires will lift and lock up, thus making your truck start to spin out, which is of course highly dangerous.

And that's why I will take extra cautions delivering goods in MP after the 1.35 support will hit.

But setting the suspension stiffness '2' or '2.5', as soon as you hit something with you wheels, like: a cement median 'wall' or a speed-bump at high speed, your truck will take off flying. Also, making the stiffness higher than 2.5, every little bump on the road (and let's get real, since 1.30 there is a lot of those, and we are getting even more and more with every update) will your truck bounce out of control, and at that point it will not stop bouncing and you are left with a 100% damaged truck.

Has truckersmp been updated to 1.35?

Just a little small advised I learned to keep auto updates off this where you can manually update to 1.35 and continue to enjoy multiplayer until TMP release an update to support it. 

On 6/10/2019 at 1:26 PM, techwhipped said:

Just a little small advised I learned to keep auto updates off this where you can manually update to 1.35 and continue to enjoy multiplayer until TMP release an update to support it. 

That's not necessary, we can downgrade the game version to keep playing in TMP

1 hour ago, Mati1926 said:

Why do we wait for 1.35 for so long?

As it seems there is only one DEV who is working on the update for free  and because of all the new features then inject all the code into the servers and making sure all of the 1.35 features work. it will take a while but I understand everyone ones pain Apart from the VOLENTEER work they do on Truckers mp they do have real day to day things to do also

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1