0.2.2.6.0 Released

mwl4

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Black3539 said:

NEW UPDATE, TIME TO DOWNGRADE

What? Work, u can play... 

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

5 hours ago, Bohemian Rhapsody said:

Are you planning the upgrade needed to properly display the semitrailers involved in the event?

I think no, because if I remember good, there was same situation with elders SCS´ events. ;) 

On 3/23/2019 at 10:19 AM, QF_Giulia said:

I think no, because if I remember good, there was same situation with elders SCS´ events. ;) 

What event are you talking about? Because during the Krone event, the trailers were displayed correctly, and the Christmas event also had all of the different trailers displayed. Just saying.

The problem here in my opinion is the length of the trailers, these trailers have different hit-boxes, thus making it longer to update the mod. It will be updated, if not this weekend, then in the beginning of next week.

And remember, the Developers are humans too, they may take the weekend off to be with friends and family. They are making this mod for the community and not for paychecks after all ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings,

I have a couple of odd questions:

- When can we expect to see some AI traffic in the MP? Most of the map is empty (France, Italy, Baltic region);

- Is it a bug or it's intended to not have regular cargo and regular cargo for privately owned trailers, especially on servers 2 and 3?

- Will there be more police presence on servers? Especially on tumor points?

- Is it possible to play as a cop and punish (financially) the "road criminals" (people that not know how to drive at all), on servers N2 and N3? This may be a great option for some players, especially when the new region is unlocked.

- Will there be a possibility to use custom paint mods from the workshop in MP?

- Today in the morning hours, in Italy, I stumbled upon a Russian driver somewhere South of Rome. He had 3 trailers all in dark blue. That isn't normal.

That is it. I have no more questions. 

Hi @Bochko

In my opinion:

13 minutes ago, Bochko said:

- When can we expect to see some AI traffic in the MP? 

More info: New game mode (an apology)

- Will there be a possibility to use custom paint mods from the workshop in MP?

At the moment NO. Look:  Frequently suggested things

The short list of things that people frequently suggest that are either planned or rejected.

Add company skins:
If we were to add every VTC's skin, the download would be quite big, it would also have to be maintained over a long period of time and would add complexities to the testing process.

- Today in the morning hours, in Italy, I stumbled upon a Russian driver somewhere South of Rome. He had 3 trailers all in dark blue. That isn't normal.

That is normal.

Example: 

Spoiler

ets2_20190323_220753_00.png

Read: 

1. Restricted Zone for Double Trailers

2. Rule Update – Q1 2019, "Non-default trailer combinations are allowed as long as the trailers do not clip into each other"

I hope I've been helpful:)

Sincerely

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

• Thanks 1