Why was my username changed?

Blackeh

Question

9 answers to this question

Hey,

I'm sorry, but you need to wait until that date for changing your name has passed. After that you can change your name in the forum settings again.

TruckersMP won't change your name if you ask like that. You need to wait as everyone else. Also, your name back then got changed because it broke some of the TruckersMP rules.

8 minutes ago, User_1015828 said:

and pls remove the unreliable connection kicks, they're so random and stupid

Please make sure to spawn in an area with low amount of traffic if you encounter such a problem. Also make sure to have a stable internet connection.

Do you have any other problems / issues or questions?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

As I said above:
You need to change your Forum name manually. If you need to wait for a certain date, we can't do anything about it then. We won't change your name for now.

Please wait until that date expires so you can change your name yourself.

If you still think that your forum name should be changed by us, contact us via feedback ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/feedback Please choose Support or Community Moderation Management. We can talk about it in your feedback ticket and I'm sure we will find a solution together.

Do you have any other questions?

Kindest Regards

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Just now, Mirrland said:

Follow this guide to change your name, usernames are no longer interlinked with your TruckersMP account's name:

duh i already changed my name and it's still the same on forums, explain this and change my name right now because i can't change it till a certain date
this is so stupid
and pls remove the unreliable connection kicks, they're so random and stupid
image.thumb.png.414fad4cddebba88333d395f3c64c586.png

1 minute ago, GGF MD said:

Hey,

I'm sorry, but you need to wait until that date for changing your name has passed. After that you can change your name in the forum settings again.

TruckersMP won't change your name if you ask like that. You need to wait as everyone else. Also, your name back then got changed because it broke some of the TruckersMP rules.

Please make sure to spawn in an area with low amount of traffic if you encounter such a problem. Also make sure to have a stable internet connection.

Do you have any other problems / issues or questions?

yes i do
so my cocaine caliphate name was removed and changed to the user one but it stayed on forums, when i changed the user_12894912419824129847912 one to a new one then User stayed on forums

what is this anomaly
It's obviously not happening for the first time the thing that your name doesn't get updated on forums, so i have no guilt for that and i demand my forum name to be changed to my current truckersmp one because i can bet 9 billion dollars that even if i change it on the provided date then it will be Blackeh instead of my new one
i demand my name updated on forums because of this anomaly that happened (and i believe will keep happening)

also about the kick thingy, i spawned in an area with 000000000000000000 trucks and i literally got insta-kicked upon connecting while i was on the loading screen after clicking "Drive" (this happened a few mins ago when server was empty and happened 10 times in a row last night when spawning in a 0 trucks area, i was trying to play with friends but truckersmp just clapped me with the fact that it will not allow me to do so for no apparent reason, my fps and internet connection were stable as long with little to none trucks around me)

1 minute ago, GGF MD said:

You need to change your Forum Display name manually in your Forum Settings: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/settings/ -> http://prntscr.com/m08wtz

After that your Forum Name will get updated.

sure but it's supposed to change parallel to changing my TruckersMP one, amirite? if so then i demand my forum name to be updated because i cant accept having this username when i never chose it, you're literally forcing it onto me and i do not like that

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help , you can send me dm , create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. ^_^

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.