Winter mod is now available!

mwl4

Just now, Kadecik_PL said:

ok reads winter fashion for me but for this crashes from the server and so you write help?obraz.png.20f3ee6cf2d598e16d54f1d6d356e593.pngobraz.png.d1f8f01a54bee61d8e1fe6c368571787.png

Hi mate,

You can uninstall the TruckersMP mode and reload it.

11 hours ago, Brandon8506 said:

i'd love to see admins ban everyone for "ramming". Roads are slippery and not our fault. Give us some chains to put on our tires or admins do your job and SALT the road xDDDD

Excuse me what? Did you even read what you wrote? In real life, I crash because of snow (as an example). Do I not get a penalty because it was slippery? Bad luck, answer is no, I still have to pay the fine.

Drive a truck like it's supposed to be driven and you will be completely fine.

Also, let's remind everyone that the Winter Mod and it's Physics are all completely optional.

• Upvote 1

Hello,I downloaded 3 files, threw them in the folder mod, went to the server nothing. Files not changed, not changed name. What to do, or how long to wait until it works?

8 hours ago, Dziada said:

Excuse me what? Did you even read what you wrote? In real life, I crash because of snow (as an example). Do I not get a penalty because it was slippery? Bad luck, answer is no, I still have to pay the fine.

Drive a truck like it's supposed to be driven and you will be completely fine.

Also, let's remind everyone that the Winter Mod and it's Physics are all completely optional.

yeah admins are gonna be quick to ban players with the physics. its a given because this is tmp

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

@Brandon8506 Back to my example from real life. Crashing into a car, intentionally or not, still gets me punished, through fines, courts and such.

We aren't monsters, we don't "love" banning people. Not every little thing does deserve a ban, people get kicked a lot for unintentional things. 

However something like ramming is more than just a major inconvenience, therefore people should receive a ban.

17 hours ago, Vinnie P. B. said:

This year WINTER MOD is just Awesome...  :lol:

PS.. Amazing drivers out there!

maxresdefault.jpg

Pretty much the UK whenever it snows, people dont buy winter tires as its not a law & also it rarely snows so they will just sit in peoples garages perishing! the tires we have in the UK are all season...a light foot & the right gear selection are all you need

• Like 1
  • True Story 1