Winter mod is now available!

mwl4

2 minutes ago, Maenoooh said:

Can someone upload the files to dropbox or something like that? I don't trust that website as it's giving me notifications and I got a fake notification from Windows Defender.

Hey, as far as I know, uploading this mod somewhere is not allowed. Everyone downloaded this file from this website and it works well, so just turn off your Windows Defender and download it, don't worry ;) 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Maenoooh said:

Okay I also got a fake Windows site now which was telling me to do something (probably installing a virus).

So I'm not gonna risk demolishing my recently bought pc, I will just play without this malware.

When you press download website will open a new tab which has adverts and virus, so you can just close that new tab and continue downloading from the main website.

Help,  have the 3 files, have placed them in Users\My Username\ETS2MP\ creating subfolder "mod" but they are still not showing on the game's mod manager.

Thank you.

Hmm, I just put them in C:\Users\All Users\TruckersMP\data\ets2\mods & now I have the snow mod. Appears original instructions on page 1 of this thread are inconsistent.

...But it is saying I am using an invalid client.

Does it matter what server you select on the launcher? It is showing invalid client selecting Eu3 & Eu4 - cannot get on Eu2.

I have now tried removing from ets2mp\mod folder, redownloading from launcher via F1, launch game which connects fine, then recopying files into mod folder & it still says invalid client.

Have given up for now. How is anyone with an ounce of sense able to get this working?

2 hours ago, DavinaETS said:

Have given up for now.

Instead of giving up, you should take a look at our Help section for similar issues. Or open a Support Ticket, our Support team will be more than happy to help you fix your issue so you can have fun on our servers! ^_^

• True Story 1

7 minutes ago, AirSociety said:

I think it's risky to use physics mode on the European 2 server, especially on the way to D-C. 

No need to think about risking other players and ourselves

I agree with you. this mod could bring lots of troubles for players in EU2 and also busy highways and cities.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan