Winter mod is now available!

mwl4

Dear users,

Please read this:

Remember that as per our rules (§1.6 - Law and piracy) redistributing any software that is not your own is not allowed, this is also illegal by law. This means you can't upload the winter mod or provide links other than the official link from the mod creator. You can check our service-wide rules here:  https://truckersmp.com/rules 

The problem is the links provided in the article aren't the greatest download sites. The site easily loads another site asking you enable god knows what on your machine or they get blocked by Malwarebytes. I don't blame people wanting to help the community by re-uploading them to decent upload sites. I guess rules are rules at the end of the day but surely you can see where these people are coming from? 

• Like 1

For all those stating that it isn't piracy, refer to the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988.

File sharing directly violates this act when the copyright owner (in this case being Grimes, the creator of the Winter Mod) has not given explicit permission to everyone here to upload the mods.

In fact, he has specifically stated against it, and requested those to use the appropriate sites.

We, as TruckersMP staff representing TruckersMP, do not condone piracy, or breaking the law anyway for that matter.

This is why we're issuing permanent bans for offences relating to this.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

4 minutes ago, Krakman said:

Any ideas why the mod isnt showing up in mod manager in game?

Its really annoying as i was so excited for the winter mod and now i cannot use it.

It shouldn't be showing up in mod manager - it never did for me at least. I added it to the mod folder, and just loaded up the game as normal - no activating it on mod manager at all.

Edited by DakarRallyFan
Accidentally edited rather than make a new post...

@PorscheGT3 I totally agree. I think it's total bs that people don't get a single warning before being banned at least. I understand the rule but the fact that you get no warning is just too strict. Some of these people getting perm banned are old players of truckersmp so I think it's very unfair for them to get perm banned for something like this. Even people who quoted the people who put the links there, like me, got banned too. I hope they somehow reconsider and unban everyone who was involved and tell them not to do it again.

Edit: They actually did unban me so everyone involved in this mess should now be unbanned. Just a warning to everyone: Make sure to never do anything like this again or else they will not give another chance after this.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

@PorscheGT3 I totally agree. I think it's total bs that people don't get a single warning before being banned at least. I understand the rule but the fact that you get no warning is just too strict. Some of these people getting perm banned are old players of truckersmp so I think it's very unfair for them to get perm banned for something like this. Even people who quoted the people who put the links there, like me, got banned too.

I think currently I'm the oldest perm-banned guy here right now :( Anyone < 1082? :huh:

Back to topic: You're absolutely right! A little warning is enough. Specially when the "official" links are permanently down...

My In-Game Status: image.png

2 minutes ago, Krakman said:

Unfortunately, im not sure why but it doesnt work for me. Even with ignoring the manager, snow doesnt appear. Seems like its server side issue.

Did you follow these steps?
Screenshot_6.png.bae2dde2bb1d3aa992b12cdd46ac26b9.png
(You don't need 3 mods, it depends what you prefer)
Make sure, TruckersMP and ETS2 are closed / not running!

3 minutes ago, Krakman said:

It seems like my file (by default) has .scs end, but yours doesnt? I will try to change it.

This is all about my windows settings... If you take a look at "Typ" you'll see "SCS-Datei" which means "SCS-file" (like .scs) ^^

(Here is the file opened)
KJJp1QwgQiOCgfhp3HRXqg.png

Don't mind about this .scs ending :p