Winter mod is now available!

mwl4

Just want to make it clear to everyone.

If you are knowingly spreading mirror links of the file around the community, you risk a permanent ban from all TruckersMP services.

This means that you cannot spread links except for the official one on the modmakers' site.

Refer to rule §1.6 for more information:

Spoiler

§1.6 - Law and piracy

No violation of international laws or national laws that can apply to TruckersMP is allowed.

You are not allowed to share, upload or otherwise enable software piracy using any of our platforms.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

3 minutes ago, BMC Fatih said:

No, it is not. Go to the previous page and read my comment. I think i found the solution for you! (I had the same issue but now i got it fixed!)

Seems like you didnt read the instructions for install carefully, but i did. And i did put the mod in the right place (not the ETS2 mod folder, but ETS2MP mod folder), so no, the issue isnt same as yours, thanks anyways.

Just now, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

@Amiga600 Delete it you will get perm banned not kidding i did for just quoting the post that had the links

@Kaan2106 I got perm banned too this is f***ing dumb as s***

Their are slightly dump - yes - for perm. banning us for helping the community
But at all this is their plattform, be nice at all, please.

I don't want any trouble - I want just to help. Now I have a look how to unappeal my perm ban.

My In-Game Status: image.png

• Project Manager

Nice. Great work with collaborating with the creator of this mod. Glad it's finally paid off. Does this mean we have snow physics as well by the looks of that one download :P

Have a great new year everyone.

Whitelodge

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

If they use a proper website to begin with, perhaps people might be able to download them properly.

But when they use a website which is riddled with spyware and popups, thats not helping the community, I for one do not want spyware/popups and have to enable notifications so I can download a file to play a game.

If you were banned it is your fault really. Read our rules next time, as they clearly state. 

§1.6 - Law and piracy

No violation of international laws or national laws that can apply to TruckersMP is allowed.

You are not allowed to share, upload or otherwise enable software piracy using any of our platforms.

DO NOT ENCOURAGE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES! 

@Amiga600

Unfortunately this is not a choice made on our behalf.

This was a choice made by the modification creator, Grimes. This website has ads and access for premium downloads due to the fact that the creator gets paid for the mod per download. So you're actually helping the creator!

Its simple, just click "Download", then "Confirm Download" and you're all good. Just close any unwanted tabs.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Support]

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Just now, FreedomFries said:

Uploading a FREE mod to a not-shitty website isn't piracy. It's not like this is a paid mod.

You are uploading file that isnt yours, this means the developer got no credits for the mod. Which means noone (just an example) cant see his instructions how to use, also cant see the option to donate him some money for his works. Which gets us to the thing where paid and nonpaid gets together. No donations for the developer, this is what you want? Ok it helps the community, but destroys the developer.

1 minute ago, FreedomFries said:

Uploading a FREE mod to a not-shitty website isn't piracy. It's not like this is a paid mod.

Please watch your language.

However, please refer to my response above to understand why this mod is hosted there.

Also, please refer to our rules and local copyright and piracy laws which relate to redistribution and hosting.

The Author of the mod doesn't want the mod hosted anywhere, and this being his creation, he holds copyright and can do what he wishes with it. The same reason you cannot reupload TruckersMP to another site.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond