Winter mod is now available!

mwl4

Just now, FreedomFries said:

I'm not gonna look up how to install mods because I KNOW HOW TO INSTALL THEM. It's just that TruckersMP refuses to notice that I have the mod installed properly.

Might as well try rather than nothing. But okay. Ill try installing them In about 20 minutes and ill tell you if I have any troubles with mine.

1 minute ago, FreedomFries said:

If it doens't work for Multiplayer then why the hell did they say that it does?

It works on multiplayer, all you have to do is just copy 3 of those files into your ETS2MP/mod folder. But apperantly, it's not working on me too. A friend of mine just tried the same way and the mod is working on his system. I have no idea what the hell is wrong.

Windows right?

Just now, BMC Fatih said:

It works on multiplayer, all you have to do it copy 3 of those files into your ETS2MP/mod folder. But apperantly, it's not working on me too. A friend of mine just tried the same way and the mod is working on his system. I have no idea what the hell is wrong.

2 minutes ago, FreedomFries said:

If it doens't work for Multiplayer then why the hell did they say that it does?

2 minutes ago, Lbs207 said:

Windows right?

Yes, Win 7, got the Steam version of the game with all of the DLC's (just not the paintjob stuff)

Tried your earlier suggestions about steam/common/ETS2/bin etc. it's not working with that way either, thanks anyways.

Working for me, I downloaded the mod and made a new folder called mod in ETS2MP and put them all in to that, haven't activated them on SP or used mod manager or anything like that. Winter physics are interesting...

2 minutes ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Quoting for visibility. Thanks so much, the original links actually work now but they are still way too slow with an estimated 4 hours to complete.

Thats because the sharemods servers are overloaded with everyone trying to download, i wouldnt be surprised if any of the mods are working that use their servers!