Winter mod is now available!

mwl4

6 minutes ago, Lbs207 said:

For anybody confused. In your ETS2 folder in Documents, Not MP Folder. There should be a "mod" folder all lower case. If there is not. Make a new folder called "mod" all lower case. Then pop the SCS files in there. That should work.

You cannot download the mod because probably 4000 some people are trying to download it now too. Download the 3rd one first.

I just created mod folder in ETS2MP FOLDER and it WORKED for me, please don;t joke man

14 minutes ago, RedBull108 said:

I think the reason "it cannot be downloaded through the launcher" is that they need to spam you with malware and ads from that weird website. If it would have been something serious it would have been hosted on Mega or some serious hosting site that doesn't just spam garbage and ask you to give permission for notifications lol. And in the end, after spamming 2-3 ads it doesn't even download the mod. I get the fact that they want to get that 0.01 cents for a click on the ad, but this is just too much.

Lol wouldn't be surprised

• True Story 1

jarfull.png         

Not joking. Yours must be weird then. All plugins go in "Mod" folder in "Euro Truck Simulator 2" not the "ETS2MP" folder. Try all the methods then. Try the MP method, Try the normal method or just straight up put it in the plugins folder in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Folder in "common" from "steamapps"

Anddd Sharemods website just crashed.

17 minutes ago, RedBull108 said:

I think the reason "it cannot be downloaded through the launcher" is that they need to spam you with malware and ads from that weird website. If it would have been something serious it would have been hosted on Mega or some serious hosting site that doesn't just spam garbage and ask you to give permission for notifications lol. And in the end, after spamming 2-3 ads it doesn't even download the mod. I get the fact that they want to get that 0.01 cents for a click on the ad, but this is just too much.

Considering it's not our mod, we did not upload it to Sharemods. If you checked the authors blog, which is actually linked in the original post, you'd see that. 

I will also point you to the following 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lbs207 said:

Not joking. Yours must be weird then. All plugins go in "Mod" folder in "Euro Truck Simulator 2" not the "ETS2MP" folder. Try all the methods then. Try the MP method, Try the normal method or just straight up put it in the plugins folder in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Folder in "common" from "steamapps"

Anddd Sharemods website just crashed.

I tried adding the mod to both Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder and the ETS2MP folder. Neither worked.

0KOSiZm.png

Just now, FreedomFries said:

I tried adding the mod to both Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder and the ETS2MP folder. Neither worked.

Try downloading through the Plugins folder in the steam apps -> common -> euro truck simulator 2 -> bin and put it in either x64 or x86 whichever bit processor you have. Or just put it in both if it doesn't work at all.

1 minute ago, Lbs207 said:

Well could either ask them to allow MP to post it on something else like Google Drive. Or just let Sharemods website entirely crash with a "Internal Server Error" 

If I seem rude I am sorry. 

their website is fine, their download server just died, just too many people trying to download the mod. Hopefully they will resolve it, But hopefully they wont take it down

Just now, Whupa said:

their website is fine, their download server just died, just too many people trying to download the mod. Hopefully they will resolve it, But hopefully they wont take it down

True its just the fact of all the attempted virus downloads they put there.

Just now, bryangullickson said:

I finally gave up and used @[T&D] MartinSDT links to dropbox got it in a matter of seconds whereas sharemods wasnt working period and the little home server was going to take over a day with their upload speed

Yeah I give up let me try those too...

3 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Considering it's not our mod, we did not upload it to Sharemods. If you checked the authors blog, which is actually linked in the original post, you'd see that. 

I will also point you to the following 

I know it is not the truckersmp mod, but you guys posted the link to it so basically you're supporting that stuff more or less indirectly. I would have some doubts myself if it were for me to share such a link to a huge community like truckersmp is. It doesn't even work at the moment, good thing the community is awesome and some people know about the serious hosting websites available out there.

Regarding that post idk anything about it, i haven't even seen anything related to the wintermod in the launcher (i think that's what it is about). Maybe i missed that update or something but i didn't know it happened.

76561198016678105.png