Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Scout Car Model Fix

RealCraze

Suggestion Name: Scout Car Model Fix

Suggestion Description: When i'm driving in certain areas, for example: Calais - Duisburg Road, and i'm driving over the Railroad tracks, sometimes the car model makes a weird collision with the Railroad tracks and it flies forward at like 50MPH even if your crossing going at 10MPH and if not that, it makes your car lose traction and it turns and makes you lose control.

(I one time was driving on the Calais - Duisburg Road, over the Railroad tracks and i lost control going 5-10MPH because of the weird collision and it made me swerve left into on-coming traffic and i floored it to get out of the way and crash into the ditch, but a truck that was driving and hit the bottom-right of my car and they crashed into the ditch and it made me feel bad about it. I have also had my car lose control while getting on the On-Ramp of the interstate in Brussels because the road is at a weird angle where trucks have no problem, but Scout Cars do, i was driving up this On-Ramp and my car lost traction because of this weird collision and caused my car to swerve left and i crashed into the Rail Guard and my car got %45 Damaged, this has happened several times and the most damage caused was %80 Damaged.)

Any example images: No.

Why should it be added?: This feature would bring convenience when driving a Scout Car, as it would not make the car lose control and damage the vehicle and have to pay to get it repaired.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...