bruce

User_2525479

• 2 weeks later...

What I'm assuming is that you ran through and intersection and you crashed into a truck in the game? If that is the case, I would apologize to the truck you rammed into and head to the service station by pressing the "F7" key on your keyboard. If that isn't the case, provide me in more detail what you're trying to say. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

one of the ways i see to solve the read light "runners" is by making a rule: if there another trucks in the intersection opposite from you(opposite, left or right of you), you must stop at the red light and wait until it turns green for you to pass.

the reason i put it this way is because as far i know, its not against rules to run a red light, unless you cause an accident, but even if you do cause an accident, there is a very slim chance youll get punished for it. so if they add a rule like this or similar, then if you are the only guy in a city or road, you dont have to wait for green light, but if there are other players, then you have to in order to avoid accidents and overall a kick/ban.

To ignore a traffic light is not a violation of the rules, even if it resulted in an accident.
One therefore must pretend that all traffic lights are out of order or do not exist at all, which puts traffic signs into effect.

Consequently, an accident caused by ignoring a traffic light/ traffic sign falls under in-game rule §2.5 Reckless Driving, as the perpetrator is
"driving in such a way that is considered unsafe and that puts other people in danger, [...], failing to yield, [...], ignoring other players [...]."

If you have been involved in an accident caused by another player who ignored a traffic light, you are entitled to report that player.
Please note that you will need to provide video evidence of the incident in your report, as it will be rejected otherwise.

Hello There 【EST】. MT 2968,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived