Ets2 Special Transport Suggestion

Suggestion name: Make a dedicated team of good behaving drivers to run Special Transports in MP.

Suggestion Description: I know supporting the DLC in MP is a pain in the behinds and will cause havoc everywhere, that's why you can make a dedicated team through several selections players can apply for. Several tests will make sure you are the right person to handle the massive trailers and the pilot cars. If they get through the selection they can drive special transport or assist as pilots ingame. (Kinda like getting a drivers licence or apply for staff in TMP)

This will make sure the truck and trailer don't fall into the wrong hands.

I know it will take time and people to handle the applies.

And it will take time and extra modeling of the trailers to run without causing crashes for others who dont have the dlc.

(I can work this suggestion out even further, but i'll wait and see what the community thinks first)

Any example images: /

Why should it be added?:

Alot of the people from TMP community are dying to see ST implanted into mp.

And it gives that extra bit of simulation for the people in the convoy as for other traffic on the road.

Edit: I don't know, but it might be unfair to other players who also have the dlc and are not in the team?

Edit: make the team not more then 20 players to begin with.

Regards

• 1 year later...

This would be more of use for a dedicated roleplay server, one we may introduce in the future. For now, this suggestion will have no use for our current servers, as this is not something we will be introducing to our Arcade/Simulation servers.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions