NO HCT jobs

Pmuecke

51 minutes ago, Haulvoc said:

This can happen after you've done one or more jobs in the same online session. What @chipmunk197 said should work. Quick travelling to any destination updates the economy and generates new jobs.

You can also press F7+Enter to move to the nearest service station, for the same effect.

Its actually F7 enter & then 1 enter ( they changed it ) 

a better solution to the f7-enter, is to leave the garage you are at and quick travel back to it. it fixes the job economy and doesn't cost  you anything to transfer there. as for the HTC trailers (I don't own the Baltic dlc) if they work like the turn pike doubles in ATS, the jobs are few and far between. meaning with those trailers I mentioned I have only found jobs in cities that don't have garages in them. my recommendation, is to take a regular trailer, ie a refrigerated trailer and take loads to all the rest of the cities. that will help you find the jobs that you can use your HTC trailers for.

Hello!
Buy your own HTC or sleep at a resting place, reroute to the garage, etc. So you can reset jobs and get new jobs.

Have a nice day!

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

@TheCreepyTruckr

I use the leave garage and travel back in ATS and ETS. in ATS the elko garage connects to the main road via a very short, maybe 200 ft, side street. I leave the no collision zone, and travel right back. it fixes the economy. in ETS, since my main garage is in Paris, I check to see if anyone is near me. if not I exit there and travel back. if someone is near I will drive to the NCZ that is right next to the paris garage, and quick travel back. which for me fixes the economy.

On 12/30/2018 at 5:41 AM, ShadowWolf2k7 said:

sleeping isn't needed to reset the economy you can go to any garage, drive out to a safe place and quick travel back to the garage you left.

Hello!

I know. 

On 12/28/2018 at 6:57 PM, Silent Death_53 said:

reroute to the garage, etc

I already said that.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Dear Pmuecke,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

• Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived