Invisible things?

Kewai99 [ITA]

I had got the same situation but on the level crossing. My truck speeded up with unknown reason. My polish friends had the same problem. We don't know what's that but in my opinion it's a bug.

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

This is not a game bug.

This is due to the recent physics update within the 1.33* (altered) game update. The "bug" only happens with modded content like the scout car, however, since SCS don't support mods unless it can be updated via the configuration of the scout car.

Perhaps, altering the handling/physics of the scout car could potentially fix this.

When in high traffic areas try to prevent incidents from occurring in spite of this bug by driving slower, especially on ramps, pavement and sharp terrain edges.

In reply to: @Dziada

The second video is due to the collision which still hadn't been processed. It's happened to me just not as extreme.

Basically, if your scout car crashes due to the physics "bug" and/or you're parked on the slightest sharp edge, pavement etc. When you F7 your car will immediately start to bounce and simulate what would've happened prior to the teleport.

It can cause the car to flip like the above or just small bounces. Once your car is repaired via the repair menu it fixes itself as the physics simulation stops when you open the dialog menu.

If you park on flat surfaces and take extra care on ramps (like garages, train crossings, road and sharp terrain edges) then you shouldn't have too many problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic
  • Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived