Right Of Way?

Animaza

Question

8 answers to this question

Purple truck and Green truck have to yield because they have yield signs, pink truck does not have to yield because they do not have a yield sign. (if the yield signs are facing that way) Yield signs can be a bit confusing sometimes.

The upper yield sign, which direction does it face?

It looks like it faces to the right making the purple truck the person to yield, giving the pink truck the right of way.

Otherwise it is what Weezy said

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

3 hours ago, S p a r k i e said:

Purple truck and Green truck have to yield because they have yield signs, pink truck does not have to yield because they do not have a yield sign. (if the yield signs are facing that way) Yield signs can be a bit confusing sometimes.

3 hours ago, RayRay5 said:

The upper yield sign, which direction does it face?

It looks like it faces to the right making the purple truck the person to yield, giving the pink truck the right of way.

Otherwise it is what Weezy said

all lanes of traffic have yield signs, these roads are based off of the 2 in C-D road. I only put the 2 yield signs because otherwise it would get confusing with signs everywhere 

8 hours ago, SpoopyLooppy said:

all lanes of traffic have yield signs, these roads are based off of the 2 in C-D road. I only put the 2 yield signs because otherwise it would get confusing with signs everywhere 

OK, if that's one of the highway crossings on the C-D road, there are yield signs only for those going on the C-D road. This means that every vehicle coming from the highway has the priority. I changed your picture to show the real signs:

12.25.2018-09.30.23

In this situation, the purple truck has always the priority. If it's going straight or left, both the pink and the green ones have to stop. If it's going right, only the pink one has to stop.

So, it depends on which truck you were driving. If you were driving the pink one, you had to stop, no matter what, until the purple one finished its maneuver. If you were driving the green one, you had to stop only if the purple one had no indicators (supposedly going straight) or if it had its left indicator (which seems to be the depicted situation).

But people will keep honking at you and threatening to report, because most of them are simply idiots who know nothing about traffic regulations and/or reckless NFS fans who don't give a **** about them. You don't need to worry, because there's no way that a GM would ban you for blocking while you are doing the right thing. Just in case, I'd suggest that you use some gameplay recording software always when you are driving on that road and the EU#2 server. In case of a ban, you will have your own video to show what really happened in your appeal.