Ford F-Max

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ford's classical style but more technological:RIP::kappa:

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't like how it looks on the outside or the inside, but it would be a nice addition, even if I don't like the looks of it. More variety in the trucks so its not all Scania, Volvo, MAN, and Renault.

Seems a bit like a Volvo but when I'm honest, I like it. It's a good looking truck but I don't know much about it so I don't wanna judge it to much.

Take care everyone and have a good day.

Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

On 1/28/2019 at 11:12 AM, [AyYildiz]GORKEM 22 said:

SCS announces the launch of its operations for this truck, and even FORD officials have said they want to visit the SCS. 

As the european branch of Ford manufactures only vans - it is a no brainer. Won't be of any competition to, say, Volvo, Scania, MAN or DAF, closest I think it could go is Renault/Iveco. Again you can't trust a manufacturer only for its big name on the market, but transportation companies will take money upfront for driving a specific branded truck.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Zakxaev68 said:

Ford'un Avrupa şubesi sadece minibüsler ürettiğinden, bu daha akıllıca olmaz. Volvo, Scania, MAN veya DAF ile yarışabilecek en yakın yarış olamaz, sanırım en yakın Renault / Iveco. Yine bir üreticiye yalnızca pazardaki büyük adı nedeniyle güvenemezsiniz, ancak nakliye şirketleri belirli bir markalı kamyonu sürmek için peşin para alacaklar.

SCS says the manufacturer has reached them, but the decision is subject to SCS...

This is the case where you have to actually see it ingame. I agree with people that it looks a little like a combination of other trucks but stil looking decent. I would be a little hyped to see this one announced :)

Archived