Ford F-Max

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/24/2018 at 11:21 PM, caff!!! said:

The official truck of every Turkish and American driver. May have more in common with other trucks, but I'm interested in new vehicles for ETS2 of any kind, really.

You must be sarcastic on such a, though subjective, claim. Main plant where this truck is being done, is located in Northern Turkey. The only "american" thing be the company name has "Ford" in it and contracts between Ford USA and Ford Turkey (Ford Otosan). By no means I am american or live in USA, nope, never been to the west, Kenworth, as I'm aware, rules the western part of the world and Australia.

Nah I don't believe the first line. As so Ford keeps trying to take piece of the cake and enter the trucks market. Odd enough Ford Trucks has its domain registered in the "com.tr" format, that translates to Turkey.

Ahem. Another truck that will use parts of other truck manufacturers, engine included. Looks mediocre, as much as that "russian electric truck produced in USA", what was its name. N-something.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Dear Forum Users,

Please send a comment written in a more detailed and meticulous manner if you would like to say your ideas about a discussion. We are hiding unnecessary messages on this and a lot of topics, and please do not send posts in a pointless or unnecessary manner in discussions or similar places to raise your post number only. If you would like to post a useful comment on the discussion, please take a message with more detailed and many factors in mind, for example: why you support this / if this feature or features come in, what kind of situations will change.. etc.

Thank you all for your understanding :=)

Kind Regards,

Tomukas37.

TruckersMP Community Moderator.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Looks like a mix between Volvo and Scania from the outside. But inside, it looks familiar. :mlg_doge:

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived