Pedestrians in the middle of the road

OwenTheMan7

I was Driving Going on the on-ramp to get Nogales and 2 NPCs were in the middle of the road. This isn't the first time I have encountered this (i encountered this 3 times now) The last 2 times I hit them and totalled my truck

I am posting this to see if this has happened to anyone else

eW8CTFx.png 

As others have mentioned it is due to random road events and detours. The feature itself is interesting and brings a different element to the game. With that being said I would do what @Encrypted™ mentioned and disable them as it has potential to be a hazard to you on the road. If you want to explore what it truly looks like my suggestion would be to have two game profiles. One for TMP use and one for single player / mods. This way you won't have to worry about unsafe lane change(s) and ramming someone off the road.

Dear OwenTheMan7,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

• Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived