Mod or hack ?

GameOnJon_YT

Its probably a hack or an connection problem. I mean with a connection problem, that it has synchronisation issues and he isn't seeing the same as you. Mabe he's exploiding that "comunication problem". I'm not sure, but its possible. Also if I think its pretty unlikly that he has done this intentional.

Result: I think that he's just experiencing a big desyn. issue. (You see pretty much lags and swinging/porting around.)

Sincerely

Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

When such events happen, it could be as a result of a number of things. Firstly, it could be the use of a non-collision hack which enables users to drive through others, flipping them into the air but receiving no damage themselves. In such cases, it's quite hard to tell as to whether it's actually hacking or not, so we look for a few things such as a show of intent and number of users affected (amongst other things). However, it could be a simple case of a connection/desync issue that has caused the user to drive through you; such cases are quite common. For example, the user doesn't see any users on their screen so drives normally, but in reality he's colliding with others and wrecking them.

In the video that you've posted above, I wouldn't say it's enough to prove the use of hacks, since the video is short and doesn't really show many users being affected. The user was also showing visible signs of lag and desync, which was probably what caused this.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Por respeto a la moderación del foro ya toda la comunidad de MP, no citaré al culpable ni pondré el video, solo quiero que el usuario pase por el mismo que estoy pasando ahora.

Lo siento por mi traducción, pero el inglés apenas lo controla bien y tengo que usar la traducción de Google

I could use another account, I could avoid a permanent ban, but I fully trust in the good work of the Manager's, although waiting for an answer is killing me

No cuesta nada ser humilde y buena persona, porque el mal que hagas en la vida, en la vida lo vas a pagar

Dear GameOnJon,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

• Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived