What do you think about the work of the TruckersMP Team in 2018?

Knusperschnitzel

every days alot of player receive ban and get kick ... that is showing clearly that the TMP Staff is active, they cant be everywhere at every accident/crash/traffic jam... i have seen alot of activity from the staff around Paris last few days ( that would be the hell place without them there... ).. if i had to rate 1 ( not alot ) and 5 ( alot ) in my opinion it is for sure 4 (5 is when the server isnt overload ).

and support staff team.. every days clean the forum from certain post ( report/ban/question ) .. soo i think everyone contribute for a better place.

Hello dragonslayingmaster100 , As person who reports a lot of player everyday , i am pretty glad with the Ticket system.They return to tickets in latest 3 days which is awesome for a volunteeryly going system.And also moderators in Forums are also active , they are quite doing the job.

23 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

but I wish they would ban more often instead of mostly kicking so people learn their lesson

The reason our staff don't immediately ban is either to give them another chance, or the offence wasn't ban-worthy. Regardless of how many people want a certain person banned, we still have to follow our rules and do what is good and fair for that person breaking the rules, as well as for our staff.

As for all the other comments posted underneath this topic: Thank you all for the valuable and positive feedback! We love to hear from you all about what we do good, and what we could possibly do better in the new year.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

This TruckersMP staff have been amazing with keeping the mod up to date and also running the forums and keeping the game enjoyable for everyone. A clear exam of this is the game moderators taking care of Paris over the past few days and also I sent in 6 reports yesterday and they were all responded to and delt with accordingly within 24 hours and this is 2 days before Christmas and they’re this active. 

The TruckerMP team is doing a good job. Based on my experience of the last weeks, the "game moderators" are active in the busy areas and do not hesitate to ban players, which I absolutely appreciate. Only the duration and the reasons are sometimes completely random from personal experience. The attempt to explain itself as being affected is not heard. Rules are good and important. But I would wish for more sensitivity.

"great power is followed by great responsibility"

Personally I think they have done a great job.

They handle situations very well and effectively.

Couldn't complain about the experiances I have had with all admins I have met on the road.

All of them are friendly. They all say hey and have a flash of the lights.

Keep up the good works admins!!

Jamie Appleby

I think they did very good jobs. Especially the GMs, they have worked very hard, you can see, there are many reports posted every day, they have to deal with them as quickly as possible, this prove they have worked hard . Not only are GMs, other STAFFs too, they have worked relentlessly to build a great community for us. There were a lot of things that were done by them such as: updated website, car with caravan trailer, release new map, many events were created by TMP Team, etc...Every job is perfect

At the beginning of the year, I wouldn't rate the work in-game as highly as I do now because there were so few consistently active GMs, from what I saw. However, the activity of the staff outside of the game has always been amazing and I'd say the GMs are now 'catching' up after the feedback forms which were extremely useful. 

Dear Knusperschnitzel,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived