More AI drivers.

BigDave1985

I currently have about 150 drivers, but one of the steam achievements is to have a garage at all cities. I'm about half way to getting that achievement, but the game will no longer let me have any more AI drivers. Kinda pointless having a garage if you cannot put drivers into it.

I can understand the SCS team wanting to cut down on how many AI drivers the game has to load, but the standard single player runs fine on my system, so surely they could put an option to have more AI drivers if your system can handle it.

Also is there anyway to override this limit? Would be nice to get a few more AI drivers to add to my company.

BigDave1985

Regardless of the drivers you can still buy the garages for this achievement like I did. 

The drivers are not needed and to be honest the drivers don't work in MP.

So you only need the drivers in SP and you can get a small mod that adds more drivers.

Regards

Spencer

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

• 3 weeks later...

Regardless of the drivers you can still buy the garages for this achievement like I did. 

The drivers are not needed and to be honest the drivers don't work in MP.

So you only need the drivers in SP and you can get a small mod that adds more drivers.

Regards

Spencer

Sometimes they work on the very rare occasion, however, if you go in SP you'll get spam of what jobs people have done.

Back on topic, I don't know why they limited it, I'd have made them not earn so much, but I don't think that's the reason they made 150 max... If you do buy them all, I'd keep them all just incase you need to teleport to it one day for a convoy. Or to quickly meet up with a group of friends, saves going in to sp to do it to then come back in mp :D

Sometimes they work on the very rare occasion, however, if you go in SP you'll get spam of what jobs people have done.

Back on topic, I don't know why they limited it, I'd have made them not earn so much, but I don't think that's the reason they made 150 max... If you do buy them all, I'd keep them all just incase you need to teleport to it one day for a convoy. Or to quickly meet up with a group of friends, saves going in to sp to do it to then come back in mp :D

They do bring in money from time to time. Before I restarted my profile. I jumped from England to Europe and I'd got about a million off them. That was like I say before I restarted my profile and had 80 or so drivers.

Not long ago SCS told they where going to add tons of new driver screens, so I suppose they could be adding the hability to have more drivers too. Not sure, but is SCS work anyway, and I dont really care as they wont work in MP, this is all about human work ; )

lkRjRkb.png

• 1 month later...

Archived