Do people drive sensibly and obey traffic rules on the servers?

Neutronet

Very few of us play by the book, in such cases ones have most damage aren't those who break the needle on the tach (tachometer) - it is us, cause we are put off the road for driving "TOO SLOW, you idiot, go, go" - trolls expression.

Joining TMP? Ignore most crowded server, full of kiddos yet to play an actual simulation game.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The majority of people do, but of course some prefer not to obey rules but due to a great Game Mod team most of these "bad eggs" receive account suspensions and bans if they break rules so if that's the ultimatum between you either getting the mod or not, I'd 100% get the mod, you won't be disappointed, especially when it's free and has a dedicated developer/mod team as well as event managers etc.

Depends. On EU2 it's a mixed bag. I wouldn't say people drive as carefully as they would IRL, even I don't. But there are a lot of players who drive reasonably sensibly, as in, they might not obey slower speed limits, but they aren't flying around everywhere and loosing control of their vehicle. In busy areas like the road to/from Calais to Duisburg or in Paris, you'll see a lot of idiots. Outside of busy areas (basically anywhere that isn't near Calais, Duisburg and Paris), most people are reasonably well behaved, especially in DLC areas.

I wouldn't say it's all bad, even on the busy roads, I find that it makes for a more entertaining drive... As long as you're not the one suffering because of the idiots' actions. Although with the winter mod once again making the rounds, the busy areas (especially the Calais-Duisburg road) are particularly messy right now.

It depends on the server

• EU 1: Truckers drive very realistic and smoothly; on this server you also have a speed limit on 90 km/h :90:
  • EU 2: Most truckers don't drive realistic or smoothly, most of them are driving like 150km/h and they're ramming other people
  • EU 3: I would say 50% are driving well and 50% are driving like on EU2

Happy Holidays!:rolleyes:

Onkel_Alexx

For sure people do "Stupid" decisions, however, in terms of videos posted on YouTube, it's much more exciting to see people crash rather than people driving perfectly. I can agree, everyone makes bad decisions, tbf, it's very hard to moderate everything perfectly. 

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

Personally, I follow all traffic rules, even the speed limits (most of the time) The only thing, sometimes in highway I go a bit faster, but just at 100-120km/h its a pretty safe speed, but usually at 80Km/h or 90Km/h (depending of the limit) Thanks to God, almost 95% of those videos about Idiots on Road are always in the same small road, where people is really crazy and not respecting others. 

BUT..... even in Real Life, there are idiots running in red lights and/or with overspeed hehehehe. Enjoy and drive SAFE!!! please haha.

There are some people the others like to want to spoil the fun, the other with intent to ram and troll.  Then there are the reckless driver overtaking although oncoming traffic comes and thus push you into the ditch or ram away, but there are also many people reasonable and according to regulations the MP use, there is enough of all varieties on the server.
The people you see in the videos (fun videos from youtubern) are mostly the reckless driver driver:D

Hello Neutronet, 

Most people drive sensibly and take it as a realistic roleplay game. However, there are a few people who drive recklessly for fun. 

This is why we have the Game Moderators. 
There are also different servers so:

- EU#1 Has a Speed limit of 90mph/kmh 

And other servers have other specialities. 

So there is a mixture of drivers, I hope this helped. 

Kind Regards, 

Alex.

If you found my feedback helpful, Feel free to leave a comment on my profile. 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/profile/178763-trucker_alex/

Feel Free to give the feedback a Heart above. 

Discord: Eyitzalex#7777

6 hours ago, ΛHMΞТ DΞR said:

People don't want to wait in traffic and red lights because they're bored in the game.

If they're bored in the game perhaps they should go play something else rather than act like trolls.

(Off topic:  How do you @ someone if you can't type their name and it doesn't work with copy & paste?)

It's kinda split. You have the player base of people who don't care and then there are the sensible drivers.

You just gotta report those that don't follow the guidelines.

Off topic to answer @TheCreepyTruckr, just put the @ symbol with the name of the person behind it. (You might have to type a few more letters.)

Also, you might have to refresh for it to show the list.. kinda bugs for me.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

@Chev My question was how do you do it if you can't type their name.  Take "ΛHMΞТ DΞR"'s name for example.  I can copy and paste that but it doesn't register with the @ command, and I am unable to actually type those characters on my keyboard since it doesn't start with a standard English A.  However that's off topic from the original post, so if you or anyone else knows a solution, I'd appreciate a PM about it.

Got my answer.

16 hours ago, TheCreepyTruckr said:

If they're bored in the game perhaps they should go play something else rather than act like trolls.

(Off topic:  How do you @ someone if you can't type their name and it doesn't work with copy & paste?)

maybe arent bored just want to make mess of others plays bcs found that funny

Archived