No Drivers able to hire

Desiro_City

Question

7 answers to this question

@RockingRPG It's not a good idea to have so many drivers. In MP, it means that whenever there's an "advancing time" event, like teleporting by F7, travelling by ferry, sleeping, it will take more time (up to several minutes) to calculate the hired drivers income. Some people reported this as a bug, believing that the game had crashed because it stayed frozen for so long. And once those calculations have finished, you'll see that the amount of money on your accoung has grown up by a lot. I used to have too a lot of hired drivers and in a couple weeks (real time) the bank account could go to the hundreds of millions. This is because of how time works in MP, slower than in SP, but never stopping. Also, there's no need to have lots of drivers to be able to teleport between garages, I have (or used to have, until Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC came out) all garages in the map so  I could fast-travel to every major cities, but no hired drivers at all, I fired them a long time ago and sold their trucks because it seemed to me that it was worthless playing to make a profit (simulation style) when all I had to do is wait a couple of days, start MP, sleep and voilá... Several extra millions in the bank... Once I was all by myself, save-edited my profile to remove like 700 millions and start almost from scratch. Now I have something like 30 millions and I know that this was earned only with my own jobs.

Like I said, there's a limit, based on the amount of hiring agencies you have discovered. Not 100% sure, but I recall that it was something like the 268 you mention, maybe with the Baltics DLC this amount is a bit higher once you discover the new agencies in the DLC, however I can't confirm this point.

Hello, Bonjour,

It seems you are going to the recruitment agency at times where they are not in business. Try to go to a recruitment agency during the week, Monday to Saturday around 2 in the afternoon, they should be open.

I am currently unsure of the exact business hours, but they are something like 8 am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

13 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

How many hired drivers do you have currently? I can't remember the exact number, but there's a maximum of them for hire, once you reach that maximum, there are no more left to hire, no matter how long you wait.

268. I mainly use them for a business experience and getting round the map easily. Shame if that is the case..

Hello,

I am happy to hear that your question has been answered by marking the best answer. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

I will now be moving this topic to the most appropriate area on the forums.

//locked + moved to solved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x