Invite Players to your Company ?

[GGC]MuX-1985

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi,

What you are essentially wanting to form is a "virtual trucking company". They come in all sorts of variations, either by purpose or size.

Either way, this is a fantastic service that I would recommend checking out to allow you to form your own virtual company - tracking your employees mileage, deliveries made and money earned and a lot more additional features. 

I have used this in the past; alongside many other VTC owners I have had contact with: http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/ (VTM Live) 

All instructions + additional support is available on the website above.

Best of luck and be sure to let us know of any further queries you may have. 

Hello there,

At the moment, it's not possible to invite other "real players" to your in-game company. You will need to either hire the in-game (computer) workers or have a closer look into the world of VTC (Virtual Trucking Company).

Virtual Trucking Company is basically an online company with you and your friends. There are also many international VTCs - and you can always set up one. International VTCs don't usually mind about your location or other "personal data".

If you want to join a VTC, you will most likely need to send an application and other stuff before you're able to join.

However, there are some VTCs that don't require any action before joining - however, if you want to join a large VTC, you will most likely need to send an application.

There are thousands of different VTCs. You can find VTC advertisement all over the community, but the "companies section" on the forums might help you: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/432-companies/ 

If you're interested in setting up a VTC, please have a look at this topic:

I hope my answer helped you! 

Hello,

We'd like to get information if your problem has been solved now!

Sincerely,

AdaBey
TruckersMP Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Problem solved. Thanks to everyone.

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.