Euro Truck Simulator Multiplayer Winter Mod

TR-Kaptan-{38) Alanya

Hi I hope this is the wright place for asking that...

I coludn't find Winter mod this year normaly like last year we were point the winter mod than when we restart ıt was becames active.

Isn't ıthat mod  share or do ı have problem for setup that mod at multiplayer.

Greetings And Mary Christmas For All.

Gokhan.

Unfortunately the Winter Mod hasn't come out yet, I can imagine it is still in development though as it takes to time to update the textures from last year since Germany has been remastered and also the Beyond the Baltic DLC also has tonnes of new assets that need to be retextured so really it's just a waiting game at this point in time

Yup. They've used Frosty in the past, and will continue to use Frosty. The files are slightly modified to work in mp, but its the same mod, and of course they have permission to do so.

Of course, they don't include the physics for winter.

Hello :) 

You can see one of quotes from Prime (Community Manager) from other post:

Hello there

At this moment we can't confirm if winter mod will be available this year due to the increasing complexity this brings with a growing community (mostly related to distribution of a mod with an average size of 800MB on top of the standard multiplayer download to over 2 milion users).

Regards

Prime

Just be patient and await !

We are all waiting for it to play :)

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

Am sure the team is working on it and they might be as keen as the players to release it for the trucking experience. But all this involves work and time, and a lot of testing. I would rather wait to get a stable version than to rush and release an unstable version after which everyone will be complaining "my game is crashing".

Dear KaptanGokhan,

Due to the fact that the answer has been given I am going to lock this topic to prevent CC farming.

In case you didn't catch it, here is a reply from a Community Manager on the topic:

If you have any other questions feel free to message me whenever you want to.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived