Advertisement VTCs in the official Facebook Fanpage of ETS2

WooQash

This is a official Fanpage of ETS2 on Facebook. I don't know who came up with the idea to advertisement VTC on this fanpage. This is a knife in the heart for ETS2/ATS community and for other VTCs from around the world. I understand to advertisement TruckersFM - look like good, but VTCs? This is disgusting! Many people don't like this procedure. Just look at the comments under this post.

Why SCS advertise a VTC, where the game doesn't support it. ETS2 and ATS don't support VTCs. In the economy game, our company is implemented and that's it. I don't know this VTC, but they certainly use external software to reading waybills or tracking drivers, which means that SCS advertise the use of modifications and other things. In additional I see custom paintjob on truck and trailer, so again SCS advertise the use of modifications. This is absurd.

For example this is the case if Rockstar Games advertised an X server in GTA V in multiplayer mod or something like that - immposible.

If this doesn't change, SCS will lose the confidence of the community. I don't know how others, but If this doesn't change - I unlike this fanpage forever, despite the fact that I'm with you (with ETS2 and SCS) from the very beginning of ETS2 and even earlier (I remember Hard Truck Series).

rtrn263.png

mzLVKDQ.png - end everything is clear

Whatever we say about it, everything is okay for you, but not okay for us, because you have an advertisement and you have the most profit from it. This only shows who you are in the VTCs community. You lost a good name in the eyes of the community through this ad beacuse this is knife in the heart for other VTCs from ETS2/ATS environment.

rtrn263.png

I don't understand the problem here? They can  post whatever they want because it's their group not yours. 

Sometimes it's better not complain about simple things, since this is useless. 

When they want to make an advertisement, then they make one, no problem in it. 

Also it's better you are going to the guys, which owns this group, maybe it's better to talk with them instand of posting it in TruckersMP, since this Group has also nothing to do with TruckersMP. ;) 

Where is a problem? Problem is such that a particular VTC is favored over all others (from around the world) on the official game fanpage. The game which doesn't officially support a VTCs in game and more VTCs they must use external programs.

Players themselves should decide which VTC they want to join, which is the best. Just as it is at this Forum. There are departments where VTCs can advertise and all VTCs are on an equal footing, as none is favored.

This is a official game fanpage, and on this fanpage any VTCs shouldn't be advertised. This isn't just my opinion, because just look at the comments.

Maybe me or another company from Poland (where is one of the largest ETS2 communities) would like to have such an advertisement. What is the cost? What should you do?

In the circle of Polish VTCs there is a neutral or negative opinion about this VTC, so I don't think that it is the best. In addition, it isn't us who should decide who is the best (a CEO), the players themselves should decide, and VTCs themselves should advertise on a par with other VTCs (like on this Forum). Let someone from SCS write here or anywhere, what should you do?

Of course, I wrote a similar post on the SCS Forum, but without any reaction.

rtrn263.png

Sure, i understand you feeling sad that SCS didn't annouce your VTC there. Still, if you feel this is not fair against other VTC's, why you don't message them on the Fanpage or somewhere else?

I mean they won't read this Topic in the TruckersMP Forum, which is there for the Multiplayer Mod, and has nothing to do with this Fanpage or something else related to SCS.

1 hour ago, WooQash said:

What is the cost? What should you do?

Why do you ask this here? I'm sure nobody knows this just the Manager of this Fanpage, so as i said if you want to get something changed head over to this Fanpage and ask them kindly. 

I mean, you are making actually a VTC bad in some way, which is also not correct from you, since they maybe just ask them kindly what they need to do to get a Ad there. 

@RayRay5 I think that this is a official Euro Truck Simulator 2 fanpage managed by SCS, but I might be wrong.

@Bonnm I sent my questions and commented on the fanpage (unfortunately the fanpage doesn't support private messages) and on the SCS Forum - without any response.

I don't want advertising on this fanpage, because I know it is not cool. We don't complain about the lack of players. Advertising on such a fanpage is a not good thing having respect for other VTCs.

rtrn263.png

That‘s ofcourse true what you say, but maybe they will start with this now, and viva trucking is just the start of it, nobody knows. Let‘s see what the future brings!

I don't know if VIVA is the largest VTC or not. Any advertises from any VTC on this fanpage loses confidence among other peoples in this community (especially CEOs). The fact that VIVA maybe is the biggest doesn't mean that VIVA can hurt smaller VTCs, but other VTCs maybe are better than this selfish VTC.

rtrn263.png

Not sure why this topic is still here. It's their own page, they can even post about carrots or spiders if they want to. Regardless of that, what has this topic got to do with TruckersMP ?

And they have not just posted about VIVA, they have posted about one other VTC as well in the past, not gonna name it here, since that's not important.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived