Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hot topic #10: Holiday season

Prime

it would be great to organize convoy with several of my friends.

• Like 1

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

Hello guys!:mlg_doge: I will probably spend my time with my family and relax after a long year and prepare for the next one! I will still be part and organize some convoys with some friends and people who love ETS2 from my discord so who has the time is welcomed to join and will be received with opened arms! I wish you all Happy Holidays! Never forget to smile everyday!:love::love:

I don't celebrate Xmas or new year as in January the 1st. I guess just enjoy the free time then. Or maybe watch other people celebrating their festivals if that's enough fun.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Hey Guys, 

How are you? Are you in Christmasmood too?

I am going to set up my Christmas tree :) 

I Wish everything beautiful Christmasdays and a Happy New Year. ( In german: einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr)

Greetings 

Seimaen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Seimaen

Flying back home to renew my name so i can still be called 'London'. :P

Eat a traditional Christmas dinner, enjoy time with the family, watch cheesy Christmas movies and chill-out till my return to Prague on New Years Day :) 

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

During the season, I think I'll just stick around with my family at home, do some occasional travel but never too far, hang out with you guys more now that I have the time :D , oversleep without repercussions, and more that I still don't know. Still uncertain where I'll spend my New Years, maybe around here, maybe somewhere else. Only the future will know :) With that said, just in case I won't be able to say it in due time: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Years, may 2019 be the best year for us, yet.

v1.png