Unreliable Connection Problem

Roiekito

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @Roiekito,

please try to start TruckersMP always as administrator. Please also try to control your internet connection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.
If this doesn't working for you, please reinstall your TruckersMP Launcher. Also delete all files in the Documents/TruckersMP folder & in %programdata% also TruckersMP-folders.

Please answer if this steps solved your problem.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask :)

Best regards,
grundi2601
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

On 12/18/2018 at 6:54 PM, grundi2601 said:

Hello @Roiekito,

please try to start TruckersMP always as administrator. Please also try to control your internet connection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.
If this doesn't working for you, please reinstall your TruckersMP Launcher. Also delete all files in the Documents/TruckersMP folder & in %appdata% also TruckersMP-folders.

Please answer if this steps solved your problem.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask :)

Best regards,
grundi2601
TruckersMP - Trial Support

So, i dont know right, i already reinstall but sometimes(like after 1 hour and half or 2 hours) i get the error,especially when i get a new job.

Execute as admin give this aditional time, but the error still on my game, not so bad, but thanks for the help 

@Roiekito

I have had this issue in the past and i still do occasionally, how i fix this problem is when i log on and this issue occurs, i will drive to an area that is not very populated.

Also driving to highly populated areas, i have noticed that i will occasionally get this issue. This issue usually occurs when the game has to load and load its players, whenever i start driving to an area with 10+ players, it freezes for a second and then it loads and usually it doesn't have an issue, but sometimes when it freezes for a second, occasionally it will have the same issue of 'Unreliable Connection'.

P.S: I am not %100 sure, but i feel like moving the mouse kind of helps.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, XGMCLOLCrazE said:

@Roiekito

I have had this issue in the past and i still do occasionally, how i fix this problem is when i log on and this issue occurs, i will drive to an area that is not very populated.

Also driving to highly populated areas, i have noticed that i will occasionally get this issue. This issue usually occurs when the game has to load and load its players, whenever i start driving to an area with 10+ players, it freezes for a second and then it loads and usually it doesn't have an issue, but sometimes when it freezes for a second, occasionally it will have the same issue of 'Unreliable Connection'.

P.S: I am not %100 sure, but i feel like moving the mouse kind of helps.

Mine is the same thing, very populated areas i get this, but is weird, it start happens in 1.33 update, not know why, but thx for help :), will try the mouse thing