SCS Christmas Event Main Hubs?? (ANSWERD)

[GER]Enzo

Helloooo people:D

SCS started a new Event called ,,International Gifts Delivery". And to reach the goal of this event you must 'deliver at least 12 deliveries to or from the major shipping hubs'.

My problem right now is, i dont what the 'major shipping hubs' are.

I dont know it either because my English is bad and i didnt understand it correctly, OR i really dont know:huh:

EDIT: So, i figured out that with ,,main shipping hubs'' they mean all the logistics companys^^ You only get the right jobs shown in the external job list, so you dont even need to look for the right jobs;) 

STOP HONKING AT ME... THE TRAFFIC LIGHT JUST TURNED GREEN

26 minutes ago, aalb75 said:

I believe it means container ports, and ferry port where you can pick up cargo

You are right^^ I'll try and tell you later :D

3 minutes ago, BlackScout said:

I thought about the capitals (Paris, London, etc.) but aalb75 is probably right. Sadly we can't do it on TruckersMP yet :l

Same. Also i think it won't take long until we can drive on TMP again:) 

You should be able to find these cargoes via External Contract pretty easily. Once you find one, you are sure bound to find more!

Cargoes are found in the same areas you find them in or drop off in, so you should never really be left without any! 

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

4 hours ago, London Truckers.FM said:

You should be able to find these cargoes via External Contract pretty easily. Once you find one, you are sure bound to find more!

Cargoes are found in the same areas you find them in or drop off in, so you should never really be left without any! 

I already saw, but thank you for the Info :D 

1 hour ago, ????????? said:

Hi, can this be done in TMP?, i read the steam post about this and im curious to know if u can do these jobs online on TMP. 

Thanks

Yes you can do this in TMP without any problems. You only have to connect your Profile to WorldofTrucks and choose the right contracts.

1 hour ago, >ILG< Rene Sneipa said:

Yes you can do this in TMP without any problems. You only have to connect your Profile to WorldofTrucks and choose the right contracts.

Hi i keep getting desynchronized and returned to the last place where WorldofTrucks was able to synchronize my progress and this is happening just outside the city i picked up the from :( 

4 hours ago, ????????? said:

Hi, can this be done in TMP?, i read the steam post about this and im curious to know if u can do these jobs online on TMP. 

Thanks

yes you can m8, just head up  to external contracts they will be there

76561198074511426.png

2 minutes ago, MattGarner said:

I keep seeing people with trailers that look like they have an actual bow on them and they look like a present. How do people do this? I haven't seen it listed in the WoT contracts unless it isn't part of that. 

Thats a skin for your own trailer :P 

76561198074511426.png

4 hours ago, ????????? said:

Thanks

Yes, you can.

You can find lots of job in external contracts. but firstly remember to connect your profile to WorldofTrucks.

23 minutes ago, MattGarner said:

I keep seeing people with trailers that look like they have an actual bow on them and they look like a present. How do people do this? I haven't seen it listed in the WoT contracts unless it isn't part of that. 

Actually, it is an event. the name of this event is Christmas Event and you can find this type of cargo in External Contracts part.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for discussion.

Thank you to everyone for your input!

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, don't hesitate to PM me.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

• Dziada locked this topic

Archived