Random Trailer Damage

Seanster

Anybody else getting trailer damage when going around corners?

I get between 1-2% damage and get the collision sound and I'm not hitting a curb and it's not normal wear and tear.
I'm using the refrigerated, moving floor with a Scania 6x2.
I'm not sure if the cooling unit keeps hitting my cap so I want other peoples input.

I have experienced this issue a couple of times, I can't remember what trailer(s) I had attached but it was definitely an identical experience to yours. 

I will try the trailer you have mentioned as I'm also using a Scania S (2nd Gen) with the same chassis config, I'll record my gameplay so we can compare situations.

If it is the cooling unit, it should be evident within the video by looking at the articulation angle of the tractor/trailer.

But thank you for highlighting this as I thought it may have been my mistake (collision or chassis beach).

sig2.thumb.png.faab001495f76f514135673f26254409.png

Seems a bit strange, maybe something to do with wear, as the same occurs on your truck. The other possibility may be that when you go around a corner, your trailer leans and the corners hit a barrier/wall; this has happened to me numerous times.

6 minutes ago, [ConSecGroup] SSTV said:

Seems a bit strange, maybe something to do with wear, as the same occurs on your truck. The other possibility may be that when you go around a corner, your trailer leans and the corners hit a barrier/wall; this has happened to me numerous times.

I was driving on an open road in the outside of the city. A road that turned left. No trees or buildings on the side of the road, only grass. The entrence to the deliverypoint was just after the turn and my trailer got damaged before I turned in to the deliverypoint. So no barrier/walls that the trailer could hit. The damage didn't change the outcome of the reward for delivering the trailer, so not really much of a problem that time.

On 12/17/2018 at 8:57 PM, raquex85 said:

I was driving on an open road in the outside of the city. A road that turned left. No trees or buildings on the side of the road, only grass. The entrence to the deliverypoint was just after the turn and my trailer got damaged before I turned in to the deliverypoint. So no barrier/walls that the trailer could hit. The damage didn't change the outcome of the reward for delivering the trailer, so not really much of a problem that time.

I suppose this must be a bug then. Let's hope SCS Software fixes it because it is evident that it is widespread.

8 hours ago, Fedora12 said:

I get a similar situation with my trailer, only the wheels receiving 1-2% damage, can't tell if it's because of wear or because I am crap at driving.

What your getting is most likely wear and tear. More significant damage will come from a collision or an extended period of time not servicing your truck.  

2 hours ago, K0rnholio said:

What your getting is most likely wear and tear. More significant damage will come from a collision or an extended period of time not servicing your truck.  

^^^^ Is mostly correct depending on your journey distance depends on the wear and tear on the tyres this is what I love about this game they even take wear and tear into it :) next time it happens before you drop the load off check the service station and see what the report says (If own trailer is used) I am not sure if the information will come up if it's a third party trailer....

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Dear Seanster,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived