I need some help with save editing

TurklerRS

Question

10 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, BubbleMuscles said:

He had tire, just look carfully. His trailer is lift mod now( i dont know what its name, just press U )

First of all, he save edited his tires to a smaller one or just one not existing https://gyazo.com/68f4a042b3a6042313e18792ff923ae9

Not to mention, I need some save editing advice, not some mod that makes the fenders go thru each other

That save editing to remove the wheels from the 8x4 chassis isn't possible with TMP anymore, because it had used AI wheels on a truck. There is a set of invisible wheels in the game for the AI. Of course it's against the rules.

Also, Forerunner's mod is doing exactly the same thing as save editing. The fenders go through each other because the parts aren't compatible, and you can't do anything about that, other than using different fenders.

Dear @TurklerRS

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "General Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to either of the games, as well as topics related to both games and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Dear @TurklerRS

Since your topic has been inactive for 3 days,i will have to move your topic to Inactive Topics

If you still need any futher help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help , you can send me dm , create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. ^_^

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.