Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

European truck simulation 2, Christmas party ends perfectly

SR^<204>^666deity

Official on December 16, 2018 held a grand Christmas party activities, I am very pleased feeling the love of the game, I am a Chinese, in 1000 the server, everyone can abide by the rules of order and the assurance of the activity, the event and our team, for our guide line, here I represent myself to all of the staff said TMP, thank you for a thank you. You worked hard!:rolleyes:

Of course, this is not to flatter the official members of the "flattery", the double quotation marks inside the word is a derogatory Chinese term, but please do not get me wrong, I am not abusive, ha ha.

As a Chinese player, in such a card from all over the world friends can play the same game platform, in addition to communication barriers, I think the TMP do already very not easy, we can't misunderstanding because of some irresistible factors, and TMP members, as they maintain the game's executives, and ideas and opinions of our players is not the same, we are going to learn the perspective-taking, if we are in their position, how do we deal with these things.

I have said so much here, just to express that the long-term development of a game, in addition to the excellence of the game itself, the support of the game's managers and players is the main factor that cannot be missed. As for this Christmas activity, it can be seen that TMP staff are willing to interact with players, which is a serious and enjoyable thing.:wub:

In China, the game is the game a niche, but there are still many people who love this game, there is a new official DLC "immediately start" players, in our domestic video web site can see a lot of anchors in playing this game, I am also a small anchor, in reality operates an Internet cafe, when not busy work in driving live platform, also quite good. In the eyes of our Chinese players, this is a pension game, ha ha ha.

Emmm, send this post, but I personally experienced the TMP replacement event and the event sent a little bit of complaints, a little sigh of emotion, I personally still hope that the game can go farther and farther, TMP can also go farther and farther! Finally, I sincerely wish all card friends, staff, merry Christmas! Happy New Year!:D

QQ图片20180712182947.jpg

:wub:

Dear SR^<204>^666deity,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived